Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even fucking exercise

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I just tried to run and got tired in 5 minutes. I think my adrenals are burned out from doing too much adderall or something. My ascension plans for 2018 are falling apart. I'm going to keep grinding boyos but it's not looking good so far. If I don't ascend to have a girl by the summer I'm roping

Little bit at a time, my friend. Don't expect a gf by a particular time.

nofap + solid exercise routine + gymcel

Little bit at a time, my friend. Don't expect a gf by a particular time.
If I keep running every day will it become easier every day? I honestly don't get how people do this. I'm not even fat either I'm 5'10 and 140 lbs

as long as you are pushing your limits you're making progress

Cut to the chase and rope now

If I keep running every day will it become easier every day? I honestly don't get how people do this. I'm not even fat either I'm 5'10 and 140 lbs

Of course. Your legs aren't used to it, your cardiocascular system isn't used to it.

You can't know quantum mechanics without first starting with Newton's Laws.

Height and weight are perfect for distance running. Tall and skinny are the distance running phenotypes. You will make gains quick if you keep at it.

Im 5'6 160 lbs, had to bust my ass to get sub 8 min mile time. Tall fags like you can easily get 6 min miles.

Last edited:
If you can't run, start by walking.

I just tried to run and got tired in 5 minutes. I think my adrenals are burned out from doing too much adderall or something. My ascension plans for 2018 are falling apart. I'm going to keep grinding boyos but it's not looking good so far. If I don't ascend to have a girl by the summer I'm roping
Running is great. I have been running for a few years now, but when I first started it was agony and I coughed up loaded of crap from years before. Once you get into it it will become routine. In fact I might go out soon myself.

That is because you are not used to it, also the CNS adaptation. Also try to build a strenght bas with bodyweight exercises, for conditioning try skipping. If you insist on road work try sprinting for hypertrophy and leg strenght gain.

im about the same as you, maybe skinner. just start slow and then increase your limit each time. Like run 12 minutes one day, 14 minutes the next, take a break, repeat.

im about the same as you, maybe skinner. just start slow and then increase your limit each time. Like run 12 minutes one day, 14 minutes the next, take a break, repeat.
Sounds like a plan, u think I can be in good shape in 3 months if I keep doing that?

Running is great. I have been running for a few years now, but when I first started it was agony and I coughed up loaded of crap from years before. Once you get into it it will become routine. In fact I might go out soon myself.
Does it become fun?

its over, just thugmaxx
Already am bro lol. Getting a glock in the summer gonna whip it out whenever someone tries to talk shit like "what was that again".

Sounds like a plan, u think I can be in good shape in 3 months if I keep doing that?
you'll definitely be more energetic/less tired, and perhaps earlier than 3 months depending on how you eat and sleep enough

It gets easier.

same, I hate exercise so fucking much. It's so painful