Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t even fuck a 2/10 fat chick. Anybody else the same?

As in you had the chance and couldn't get it up?
I've never been in that situation, but I would not be able to fuck a fat chick period... not that she'd give me any chances anyway.

because all women regardless of looks, age, maybe even location, are only settling for chads or chad-lites

As in you had the chance and couldn't get it up?
I've never been in that situation, but I would not be able to fuck a fat chick period... not that she'd give me any chances anyway.
Nah I’ve never even had the opportunity

yes thats called being a sub 8 male

i haven't tried how did u try?

I’ve tried too

Jfl at life
i already tried to fuck fat rosted ethinic foids, with smoking issues, and i coun't, high inib is worse than being ugly

Can't say I've tried. I get about the same lack of interest from any type of chick, so if I'm going to get rejected it might as well be by a human shaped woman.

Sometimes I can get their contacts but they lose interest and block me extremely fast.
Fuck this approaching won't work even to sub-mylooks woman

They have bigger standard and feel more entitled.

its prerty normal nowadays. She wants a 8/10 atleast.

I will never go below my looksmatch.

i'm not surprised
believe it or not "volcel if you wouldn't fuck this fatty" is a cope
random sexual opportunities where you sleep with a woman below your looks level FAST without charming or impressing her don't really exist anymore for the average man, this isn't Woodstock or some shit, if you aren't genuinely interested in her and put on a good NT show then nothing will happen. no woman is going to carry the conversation for you just because she is 2 or 3 points below you on the looks scale.

They have plenty of choice and unlimited supply.
It's shitty going to uni and going around in the city. Happy i don't live in a campus but with my parents

id fuck anything

i'm not surprised
believe it or not "volcel if you wouldn't fuck this fatty" is a cope
random sexual opportunities where you sleep with a woman below your looks level FAST without charming or impressing her don't really exist anymore for the average man, this isn't Woodstock or some shit, if you aren't genuinely interested in her and put on a good NT show then nothing will happen. no woman is going to carry the conversation for you just because she is 2 or 3 points below you on the looks scale.

fucking lol @ the woodstock reference

Anytime I ever went up to talk to a girl I was given this look, so I just walked away.
disgusted-face-640x425.jpg

fucking lol @ the woodstock reference
yeah lol I don't know why incels think they can have the woodstock experience if they just find a woman that's fat enough

All volcels are like that
fuk u im sure at least half of this forum has tried with an ugly ass 2 points below foid with the same result as if they were friggin stacies.
ugly bitches need to get out of their bubble world i know one in my work who is legit 2/10 no ass&tits&midget a.k.a Female Goblin (1/10 is deformed btw) who is drooling for a 10/10 pale green eyed gigachad she openly says she will get someday. Fucking @ JFL the difference between them and me is that im aware of being trash and I know my place

fuk u im sure at least half of this forum has tried with an ugly ass 2 points below foid with the same result as if they were friggin stacies.
ugly bitches need to get out of their bubble world i know one in my work who is legit 2/10 no ass&tits&midget a.k.a Female Goblin (1/10 is deformed btw) who is drooling for a 10/10 pale green eyed gigachad she openly says she will get someday. Fucking @ JFL the difference between them and me is that im aware of being trash and I know my place
I just want foid's contact

I can only fuck a blind girl...

even female dogs wont let me fuck them

What's the point anymore

8/10 Stacy and 2/10 landwhale both demand 8/10 chad

If you really, really try, eventually in your 30s u might be able to get a whale with multiple children, no teeth and on drugs.

i've tried getting ugly and fat chicks more than the pretty ones and I get rejected every time. they always have better options

I've never tried, but in that scenario I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get it up.

No, I wouldn't be able to get it up. Even if I could, I couldn't be bothered to lift all the fat folds.

I choose not to though.

Even those goblins give me looks of disqust jfl. Was even worse in middle school. Body positivity was a fucking mistake.

Without paying I can't either.

You would get a hernia.

Normies are fucking them. But I prefer to have my dick cut by a butcher than to touch a fat landwhale.