Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even fap anymore without feeling sad...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
At this point, it's just a chore with zero enjoyment involved; something I do just to relieve myself of that horny feeling for a bit and sleep easier.
I mean, all I am really doing is beating off to something I'll never experience in a futile attempt to cope. I am sick of it, sick of having to look at cute naked girls never meant for me. While other guys are cuddling with their girlfriends at this very moment, I am jerking my dick and trying not to cry because I am so fucking lonely.

Everything I do is a cope, just a sorry simulation of female affection. I want to die already.

At this point, it's just a chore with zero enjoyment involved; something I do just to relieve myself of that horny feeling for a bit and sleep easier.
I mean, all I am really doing is beating off to something I'll never experience in a futile attempt to cope. I am sick of it, sick of having to look at cute naked girls never meant for me. While other guys are cuddling with their girlfriends at this very moment, I am jerking my dick and trying not to cry because I am so fucking lonely.

Everything I do is a cope, just a sorry simulation of female affection. I want to die already.
i feel your pain bro, keep your head up

Yea fapping sucks and I hate it but it’s all we can do

i try not to fap but after like a day or two my dick literally aches and i have no choice

shit is so stupid, like how do these fucks go on nofap.