Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even brag in this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
an hug from a girl would be enought to brag here, I wouldn't care of the warnings or the ban, bragging is always lifefuel, but I fucking can't! I'm not joking when I say that I've never been hugged ONE fucking time by a girl, no girl ever touched me! this can seems unreal but it's the truth wtf

> I am a subhuman
> I have a small dick
> I'm short
> I don't have female friends

I can't fucking brag about anything, over

I cuddle with my sister all the time.. we spoon and everything. Don’t know if that counts Though, I still consider myself a truecel

I cuddle with my sister all the time.. we spoon and everything. Don’t know if that counts Though, I still consider myself a truecel
Jesus fucking Christ dude how old are you guys

larp :feelskek:

if not larp ofc it counts, you would mog the shit out of me

My sister accidentally pressed her ass against my dick one time when we were playing. Also one time we were on the couch we were playing and she had her legs up, my face was close to her pussy and asshole, but she farted.

Jesus fucking Christ dude how old are you guys
22m and 19f.. she’s in her prime, it sounds weird but I couldn’t give a fuck.. it feels so unbelievably good. I’m making the most of it while it lasts.

Last edited:
22m and 19f.. she’s in her prime, it sounds weird but I couldn’t give a fuck.. it feels so unbelievably good. I’m making the most of it while it lasts.
Holy shit dude you guys don't have awkward moments?

Holy shit dude you guys don't have awkward moments?
not really…. She is my sister after all. when I’m big spoon she’s backed her ass up on me a few times accidentally (I think :dafuckfeels:) and I have to check myself.

not really…. She is my sister after all. when I’m big spoon she’s backed her ass up on me a few times accidentally (I think :dafuckfeels:) and I have to check myself.
Dude that's fucking sus and weird too if not larp

I'm kinda jealous tbh, my sister avoids close physical contact with me jfl.

:feelsohh:

That’s weird as fuck no cap.

Also, doesn’t this mean you aren’t an incel then since your sister (a foid) is clearly attracted to you?

Last edited: