Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I can’t even ascend with my celeb crush in my dreams, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Unlike the previous dream I had of her where she was cuddled up with me while we’re sleeping, I got brootally rejected in this one, mang

I wont go into specifics of the dream, but it’s having the opposite effect too, mang. I feel like shit since waking up a few minutes ago, mang.

In the first dream, however, I had a spring in my step n everything, ready to take on the day all pupil-y dilated n shiet and with a smile for once.

Its truly over for me, mang:kys:

Last edited:
0% - Verbal low effort
Dnr

Over for dreamcels

Go VR, you can't get rejected there tbh

Over for dreamcels

Go VR, you can't get rejected there tbh
Ill have to look into it cuz im literally feeling down as we speak over this technically nonexistent interaction with my celeb oneitis, mang:feels:

I wont go into specifics of the dream, but it’s having the opposite effect too, mang. I feel like shit since waking up a few minutes ago, mang.

Did you also lose your sexual urges and inability to visualize further fantasies or pleasant days?