Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't enjoy playing video games anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Gaming for me is just a way to escape the harsh reality, but now I don't even like playing games anymore.
I don't like to play singleplayer games because I feel lonely. For me it can be challenging playing singleplayer games, but it's not fun.
it's so much better to play, interact and share funny moments with someone.
Playing singleplayer games as a lonely person is pretty depressed tbh.
I used to enjoy multiplayer games and now I just get stressed. I just play to escape the reality... as if it were a kind of a drug.
Have you ever felt the same way?

I don't like to play singleplayer games because I feel lonely.
This is the exact opposite of me right now. I actually have a new found love of single player games since the last year. Im burnt out from competitive multiplayer games and just wanna chillout and experience some great storylines and the good old single player gameplay.

i prefer single player games. I enjoy their stories and i also like not having to interact with people. Gaming is one of my only copes right now
This is the exact opposite of me right now. I actually have a new found love of single player games since the last year. Im burnt out from competitive multiplayer games and just wanna chillout and experience some great storylines and the good old single player gameplay.
Exactly me. Except i never was really into multiplayer

I still enjoy gaming but nit as much as I used to. I only like a handful of games.

Beyond over if you can’t cope with games anymore

Vidya is ove
I still enjoy gaming but nit as much as I used to. I only like a handful of games.
Yes, I used to play a lot of ps2 games when I was younger but not nowadays

i prefer single player games. I enjoy their stories and i also like not having to interact with people. Gaming is one of my only copes right now

Exactly me. Except i never was really into multiplayer
I don't really like competitive games too.
I prefer some coop games.

i've been mechanically working through my game library but it feels like nothing good has hit in a long time. i'm hoping that cyberpunk 2077 will revitalize me.

what is this?
Just a guy reminiscing about his gamer times.

Transcription: Не осталось вообще нихуя. Вообще не осталось никаких игр нормальных. Раньше помню, были мы романтиками, верили в светлое будущее. Играли в игры, в варкрафт, в гта третью. Помню было так ахуенно. И бля жили этим. А сейчас что? Ничего. Ничего не осталось, вообще ничего. Всё улетело куда-то вообще. Не осталось ни игр нормальных, ничего не осталось. Была романтика какая-то, там, отдыхали с друзьями ходили, помню, с друзьями обсуждали игры самые первые, которые выходили. А сейчас... а сейчас вообще ничего не осталось. Как было всё таки прекрасно...

Translation (lost much of its stylistic appeal because I cant speak English): Now this is fucking all gone. No good games left at all. I remember times when we were romantics, believing in a bright future. We played games, Warcraft, GTA 3. I remember, it was so fucking awesome. We fucking lived for it. And what now? Nothing. Nothing left, nothing left, at all. Everything is gone now, somewhere. There are no good games left, nothing left. There was some romance, like, we socialized, I remember, discussed games that came out. And now... now there's nothing left. Just how wonderful it was...

I'm sort of similar, but it's mostly with multiplayer games. I just don't find most of them fun. However I don't really enjoy games as much as I used to overall. It's a combination of me having trouble concentrating on them, but also because most new games don't interest me, and you can only play the same games so many times.

I don't enjoy it much anymore ngl but still enjoy

i barely play games these days.i maybe spent 40hr(and this is stretching it) gaming this year.

I don't cope with games

Play CupHead. It's my favorite game. Spend 200+ hours on it. :feelshaha:

Have u succeeded in that “dopamine detox” thing?

The only thing I enjoy life is playing video games, sadly.

in multiplayer people are so fucking rude thats unbelievable, i hate those little teenage shitheads

in multiplayer people are so fucking rude thats unbelievable, i hate those little teenage shitheads
That's why I stopped playing competitive games...
It's too much stress to handle

Games today have nice graphics but do not feel the same as when I was younger playing ps2 and Xbox and I only play to escape the boredom of unemployment I am hoping to be in a unit by the end of the year as my caravan has no site for power cause i want to see if cyberpunk can restore that feeling I had when I was younger.

I haven't enjoyed videogames anymore since i left school. I even left my old pc with weak integrated graphics for a very powerful one, but nothing is funny anymore.

Probably it is because my social interactions went even more to the ground and can't forget/cope anymore.

I haven't enjoyed videogames anymore since i left school. I even left my old pc with weak integrated graphics for a very powerful one, but nothing is funny anymore.

Probably it is because my social interactions went even more to the ground and can't forget/cope anymore.
same...
When I was at school I had some friends to play with.
after school I was just trying to cope hard with video games, but it wasn't as fun as before

same here, I’m a single player game guy