Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cant dream anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I hadnt dreamed for a few weeks now, I coom, fall asleep from the happy chemicals then wake up without remmebering any dream. Its very disappointed because i use to have fun adventures in my head when i slept :blackpill::feelsUgh:

Nobody cares about you. Delete yourself

Nobody cares about you. Delete yourself
What did i do to you nigga stop commenting kys on my profile
U like bullying other lonely sad men here for no reaosn at all :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

What did i do to you nigga stop commenting kys on my profile
U like bullying other lonely sad men here for no reaosn at all :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Don’t call me nigga, you son of a bitch

Ur bullying truecels
YOU STARTED IT YOU POSTED KYS ON MY PROFILE MANY TIMES I ONLY INSULTED U AS A RESPONSE. I HAVE NEVER BULLIED ANYONE ON THIS FORUM OR INSTIGATED FIGHTS

YOU STARTED IT YOU POSTED KYS ON MY PROFILE MANY TIMES I ONLY INSULTED U AS A RESPONSE. I HAVE NEVER BULLIED ANYONE ON THIS FORUM OR INSTIGATED FIGHTS

I have the same thing it's called pois

I hadnt dreamed for a few weeks now, I coom, fall asleep from the happy chemicals then wake up without remmebering any dream. Its very disappointed because i use to have fun adventures in my head when i slept :blackpill::feelsUgh:
MLK maxx then

You're becoming me. I only have dreams once every full moon.