Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant cope with the fact that my chad cumskin cousin rolled a 8% chance to have everything in life....

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Where i live wikipedia says 92% of people live in extreme poverty and i can confirm, This shithole https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Andrés_Tuxtla is a fucking poverty devoured hellhole, Yet my cumskin chad cousin rolled 8% in the RNG to have parents who carefully planned to create him and a whooping 2 meter height (But i think my asshole uncles got him growth hormone because the twin brother my chad cousin got a manlet guerito son and his wife is taller than my aunt,Also my cumskin cousin had a surgery to remove 32 aditional teeth from his gums,Thats why i suspect he got growth hormone), He got a 3 floors house, a car and everyone loves him because he is a tall cumskin with green eyes living among a population of conquered indigenous fucktards, 8% fucking percent for shit sake! :feelsclown:

And what i got? Nothing, Just suffering,jewpills since i was 5 years old and a dumb pathologically narcicist "mother" who is 50 years old and still spend a shitton of money in cosmetics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and she used to mercilessly beat the shit out of me when i was a toddler, And most of my other uggo cousins still have better lives than me because they got two parents who actually wanted to reproduce, But my subhuman short "mother" just fucked a prieto and got pregnant by pure stupidity and selfishness.

And it hurts so much to say but if it wasnt for my asshole thieves uncles who stole my house my life could have been much much fucking worse because they got my fucking "mother" a goverment job as secundaria teacher, Honestly i have no fucking idea how i still remain sane after everything i had to endure, Fuck this piece of shit world and short low iq animalistic foids like my piece of shit bluepilled selfish "mother".

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Where i live wikipedia says 92% of people live in extreme poverty and i can confirm, This shithole https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Andrés_Tuxtla is a fucking poverty devoured hellhole, Yet my cumskin chad cousin rolled 8% in the RNG to have parents who carefully planned to create him and a whooping 2 meter height (But i think my asshole uncles got him growth hormone because the twin brother my chad cousin got a manlet guerito son and his wife is taller than my aunt,Also my cumskin cousin had a surgery to remove 32 aditional teeth from his gums,Thats why i suspect he got growth hormone), He got a 3 floors house, a car and everyone loves him because he is a tall cumskin with green eyes living among a population of conquered indigenous fucktards, 8% fucking percent for shit sake! :feelsclown:

And what i got? Nothing, Just suffering,jewpills since i was 5 years old and a dumb pathologically narcicist "mother" who is 50 years old and still spend a shitton of money in cosmetics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and she used to mercilessly beat the shit out of me when i was a toddler, And most of my other uggo cousins still have better lives than me because they got two parents who actually wanted to reproduce, But my subhuman short "mother" just fucked a prieto and got pregnant by pure stupidity and selfishness.

And it hurts so much to say but if it wasnt for my asshole thieves uncles who stole my house my life could have been much much fucking worse because they got my fucking "mother" a goverment job as secundaria teacher, Honestly i have no fucking idea how i still remain sane after everything i had to endure, Fuck this piece of shit world and short low iq animalistic foids like my piece of shit bluepilled selfish "mother".

You should kill him

Thought you were from San Andreas ngl
Anyway, I didn't read anything from your post

Thought you were from San Andreas ngl
Anyway, I didn't read anything from your post

San andreas? I live in a shithole called san andres tuxtla :feelsugh:

Does he happen to be Canelo Alvarez? He’s a fucking mogger for being white among other Mexicans.

I know how it feels to get mogged to shit by your family, my condolences

200cm tall? Holy shit that alone is living life on god mode. Although 190cm would probably be ideal for Mexico.

200cm tall? Holy shit that alone is living life on god mode. Although 190cm would probably be ideal for Mexico.

That fucker also has green eyes and straight light brown hair :reeeeee:

When he was a baby i poured piss and bleach once in his baby bottle haha, Chad drank my piss lmao.
what the fuck man.whywould you do that? how old are you anyway?

Just being born in a third world country means that you got fucked from the beginning. The only real chance at a decent life is to work your ass off enough that you can go to a different country. I too live in a similar shithole, but I plan to get out.

Just being born in a third world country means that you got fucked from the beginning. The only real chance at a decent life is to work your ass off enough that you can go to a different country. I too live in a similar shithole, but I plan to get out.

if you can get visa/passport you are not a trucel like me :feelsrope:

Holy shit, it's Mexico. Fucking RIP.
Any cartel activity near to you? If yes, which cartel is it? Rich people would get taxed the fuck out by the cartels and the poor ones recruited at force, or just anyone recruited at force or kidnapped for ransom.
Get the fuck out of there, dude.
If you are desperate for a escape at any fucking cost, just go to Svalbard, Norway, you can just go there and live there, you don't need any visas whatsoever, you just go and stay as you like. The problem is that it is very isolated and extremely fucked up for people not used to the type of conditions far up north, as the place gets 4-month-long polar night and 4-month-long polar day.
Learn some Norwegian first, and Norwegian being pretty much one the easiest languages ever for an English speaker to learn, and you already speak English, so that's a plus.

Holy shit, it's Mexico. Fucking RIP.
Any cartel activity near to you? If yes, which cartel is it? Rich people would get taxed the fuck out by the cartels and the poor ones recruited at force, or just anyone recruited at force or kidnapped for ransom.
Get the fuck out of there, dude.
If you are desperate for a escape at any fucking cost, just go to Svalbard, Norway, you can just go there and live there, you don't need any visas whatsoever, you just go and stay as you like. The problem is that it is very isolated and extremely fucked up for people not used to the type of conditions far up north, as the place gets 4-month-long polar night and 4-month-long polar day.
Learn some Norwegian first, and Norwegian being pretty much one the easiest languages ever for an English speaker to learn, and you already speak English, so that's a plus.

Thanks! That gives me a little hope and im fucking tired of the horrible tropical weather of southeastern beanerland.

Thanks! That gives me a little hope and im fucking tired of the horrible tropical weather of southeastern beanerland.
Your area has belonged to Los Zetas before and CDG I think (?), the last map I saw stated it was under CJNG's control.
True?

Your area has belonged to Los Zetas before and CDG I think (?), the last map I saw stated it was under CJNG's control.
True?

Yeah they even own lots of businesses like pawn shops here...

Yeah they even own lots of businesses like pawn shops here...
Fucking suicidefuel.
Get the fuck outta there dude, at any fucking cost.

Y-yeah...is that or roping :feelsrope:
How have things been since the detention/execution of CJNG plaza bosses in the region?
El Cadena was in charge of the region along with Melvin N.

How have things been since the detention/execution of CJNG plaza bosses in the region?
El Cadena was in charge of the region along with Melvin N.

Much fucking worse , A lot of people here are found chopped to pieces in plastic bags and the local news dont even talk about it.

https://diariolostuxtlas.com/ here is the news site of my shithole municipality.

Also...Thank you very much for the svalbard idea , I will take this one seriously :)

Much fucking worse , A lot of people here are found chopped to pieces in plastic bags and the local news dont even talk about it.

https://diariolostuxtlas.com/ here is the news site of my shithole municipality.

Also...Thank you very much for the svalbard idea , I will take this one seriously :)
Fuck AMLO very much that fucking soyboy dumbass with his hugs policy.
CJNG are absolutely fucking savage, and with their system weakened in the region since last years with the detentions/executions, other cartels surely will see an opportunity in the region. Needless to say that probably CDG will be the first to attempt to overtake it due to their proximity to the region, and you know CJNG has been at war with basically everyone.
I hope it doesn't become the next fucking Juárez or Aguililla, shit's fucking tragic. Aguililla has been simply cut off from the rest of the planet, people don't have food, internet, water, fuel, sometimes no electricity... and government denying everything. Things have come to a point where Cárteles Unidos has been randomly killing innocent people for paranoia over anyone working for CJNG because they are losing so much territory to them. Both are even attacking the army base in the town. Everyone is cornered and in extreme, complete fear. Everyone that could leave at the start, left, and now the town is almost a ghost town. One of the saddest things I have ever seen. I don't even know how they got to simply straight up comepletely block or literally CUT off the roads that access the town.
The country is in a humanitarian crisis under the rule of complete terrorism and no one talks about it.
Fucking human rights and soyboy fucking cuck president AMLO will never allow the armed forces to attack the cartels with 100% force like in every other country in Latin America or region under the influence of cartels or terror, like in the Philippines or other places in Asia.
Simply ridiculous.

Last edited:
being an actual third worldcel is suifuel, you have my sympathy. I too fucking hate tallfags.