Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't cope with my loneliness anymore

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I feel so bad living among couples, walking alone while seeing them holding hands :fuk: I don't think I can cope anymore. I no longer have urges to study or working out :feelscry: I just want to love someone who loves me. I think this is it, this is the end of this greycel. Why would I even struggle to live if I know there will be no future. Goodbye everyone.
- a nobody

Sweetie don’t leave, you have us

Not worth it.

Live to make your enemies suffer.

Vengeance will be gained one way or another.

I cope by ogling normies' gfs

The number of couples openly dating, romancing, and hugging here in curryland has dramatically increased. They're EVERYWHERE!! @Misogynist Curry 卐 you've observed this too right?

Don't kys brocel

Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!
Go ER do it!

Kill all normies

remove the life force from them they are just walking pieces of meat
stab them hard stab their eye no emotions!

the blackpill should come with a manual on coping mechanisms (advanced mental tricks & acrobatics for terminal blackpill overdose), incels are permanently suffering from daily blackpill overdoses

Kill all normies

remove the life force from them they are just walking pieces of meat
stab them hard stab their eye no emotions!

Based and high T.

UsERname checks out

If you’re gonna go out, go out with glory and be remembERed for etERnity

The number of couples openly dating, romancing, and hugging here in curryland has dramatically increased. They're EVERYWHERE!! @Misogynist Curry 卐 you've observed this too right?
Yeah, normies aren't afraid of PDA anymore. It's rather been encouraging by wokes, bollywood and Indian dramas.

Yeah, normies aren't afraid of PDA anymore. It's rather been encouraging by wokes, bollywood and Indian dramas.
I now regularly observe women walking the streets at night. I even saw an attractive curry foid get into a taxi all by herself late at night. Even 10 years ago, this could not be possible for fear of being raped, killed, kidnapped, etc.

I now regularly observe women walking the streets at night. I even saw an attractive curry foid get into a taxi all by herself late at night. Even 10 years ago, this could not be possible for fear of being raped, killed, kidnapped, etc.
Thankfully most of the foids don't have guts to go alone anywhere after 10 PM in Delhi.

You guys really filled my lifefuel, thanks a lot

This really shows that the feminist rhetoric "women are under attack" is a complete lie. It's just another excuse to hate men. Women are overprotected and spoiled.

This really shows that the feminist rhetoric "women are under attack" is a complete lie. It's just another excuse to hate men. Women are overprotected and spoiled.
Came back from my nightwalk today where I saw multiple women walking the streets alone. They didn't look worried at all. To be fair, we have a lot of street lights now in my neighborhood, something which was missing in the past. @Misogynist Curry 卐

I'm feeling the same dude. Just someone to hug and talk to

Came back from my nightwalk today where I saw multiple women walking the streets alone. They didn't look worried at all. To be fair, we have a lot of street lights now in my neighborhood, something which was missing in the past. @Misogynist Curry 卐
In which city do you live?

It’s tough bro, trust me I know.

During my 1 month of waging . I was working the drive through, no lie a couple pulled up and kissed right there in my face .luckily I got fired 3 weeks later
Holy shit, I will just put a bomb inside their happy meal at that point jfl