Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t cope with how two-faced people can be

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
There’s this goofball guy in my office that no one likes but people are nice to him to his face. So nice that you would never think it was a problem.

He’s not in the office today and people are tearing him apart. Aggresive shit like loudly mockig him. It’s making me fucking physically sick listening to it. My mind can not understand how people can shit on people so viciously with no empathy.

It seems like 50% of what normies small talk about it is just shitting on other people and I can’t stomach talking behind people’s back.

normies should know their place

Some normies are even more bitcher than women tbh. Always trying to make themselves feel better by dragging someone down. Apparently their not even fags. I wish death on normies everyday.

You should tell him that they're talking shit about him behind his back.

Fuck this just kickstarted my paranoia agin. I can relate to 1000% percent. Humans are vile beings.

I got a few normie friend so I would know, if you consider the guy a friend just tell him, but make sure he won't say who told him

Yup. Now you know. Careful out there.

Tell him what they're saying, maybe he'll go ER on them some day.

Conformity is a brainless beast.

There’s this goofball guy in my office that no one likes but people are nice to him to his face. So nice that you would never think it was a problem.

He’s not in the office today and people are tearing him apart. Aggresive shit like loudly mockig him. It’s making me fucking physically sick listening to it. My mind can not understand how people can shit on people so viciously with no empathy.

It seems like 50% of what normies small talk about it is just shitting on other people and I can’t stomach talking behind people’s back.

Yep. This.
You should tell him that they're talking shit about him behind his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back