Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cant cope with anime anymore

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Im sick and tired of this bluepilled bullshit. Every title is like so fucking cringy I cant bear it. The idea, the serving and cliches are so fucking annoying. You know man the life is shit in real Japan, everyone wageslaving like dogs, nobody has sex, relationships and normal human interactions are inaccessible for even above average men. And (((they))) know it and (((they))) created aNiMe and mAnGa just to withhold beta uprise FUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
FUCKING BULLSHIT WHY YOU FUCKING KIKES JUST DONT KILL YOURSELF ALREADY WHY

Oregairu is black pilled. Kinda

You know man the life is shit in real Japan, everyone wageslaving like dogs, nobody has sex, relationships and normal human interactions are inaccessible for even above average men.
That is why modern anime is so oriented around relationships, it's constant blackpills.
I'm surprised there aren't more ERs in Japan but I guess they become an hero instead.

And i see that you changed ur avi because of it

Don’t blame ya tbh.

Thats brutal bro

And (((they))) know it and (((they))) created aNiMe and mAnGa just to withhold beta uprise

"Beta" uprise doesn't make sense, a beta can't uprise. And an uprise requires one or more leaders with charisma and confidence, things that betas generally lack. The majority of the population are normies, cucks, Chads and women, incels are a minority and incels in denial don't support the blackpill and even if they did, it still won't be enough in term of numbers.
Don't forget that most incels can't leave their houses without feeling anxiety and fear caused by mental illnesses and years of isolation/bullying (me included).

And uprise against what? The governaments with their tanks, Chad soldiers, assault rifles, grenades, nuclear weapons? That makes a "physical" uprise impossible. A non-violent uprise in which you blackpill the population wouldn't likely work either, unless you hack media systems and start to spam blackpill 24/7 on every TV/radio and nobody founds a way to stop it. Blackpilling people only via internet is just too slow and not everybody is on internet. Assuming you blackpill normies, how many would just dilute the blackpill with the redpill? A blackpilled normie is still a normie - supposedly NT, with an SMV of 6 - able to fit in the society and is not an outcast. Why would he uprise when he can just keep going, even if blackpilled? Have a look at Japan, they are blackpilled, so what? Where's their uprise? Noodlewhores are fucking top-tier genetic Changs, the betas cope.

Sexbots are the only solution. You get one, somewhat satisfy your needs of love, company and sex and keep going. Women's rights - the original mistake - won't be fixed. The slut shaming culture won't return, even is the Right takes over. In fact, they would just protect women even more with their traditional blablabla. The "best" solution overall for this society would be a Fallout-like future where common people are rioting due to lack of food, illnesses and tired from elites, massive stress/propaganda while tough nations are playing dangerous games with war and nuclear weapons. That's the closest thing to uprise we can hope. Won't happen during our lifetime, maybe never.

Last edited:
i got fed up with anime for the same reason. it's sad shit, man.

watching anime is fun, but when it ends is total suifuel because you'll never have anything close to that kind of relationship
I'm still dreaming about some animes for months
post anime depression is fucking hard to overcome...

Was never able to cope with it

I don't get how people cope with anime. it's literally about some gigastacy whores punching and slapping an incel mc everyday. It's about masochism if you think about it. Something you wont ever have (harem, high school friends etc). it's fruitless to watch. I rather watch something mentally stimulating

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back