Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every time I go out, I get infected with normie viruses

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
First of all, I know that viruses are probably just a hoax of the medical industry, but infectious diseases exist. But let’s pretend viruses exist.

Everytime I go out, I get infected by viruses my body is not immune to, because it was never exposed to them and thus had no opportunity to become immune.

This is because I rot alone all the time. Perhaps this way of life is more natural than the normie big city life, commuting to work in buses and trains and sitting in offices with a bunch of other people who were exposed to thousands of other people.

Why do we need to be around so many people all the time? We’re just glorified nigger slave cattle. Forced to be in close proximity to others and infecting one another with all kinds of mutating viruses. This can’t be good. It seems to be against nature, because nature is punishing this behavior with all kinds of infectious diseases.

I’m sick today, I’m tired and my tummy aches. I’m never sick, but I went to a couple of job interviews and guess what, I got infected with diseases.

Now I have to wait until I’m well again so that I can visit the whore house. Stupid normies, infecting me with the flu and preventing me from fucking whores.
;)