Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't cope with Alcohol anymore. I have extreme anxiety (again) because of it. Any of you guys cope with CBD oil?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Fuck man my anxiety is just unbearable right now. Usually happens after consistent binge drinking over a couple of months. Panic attacks out of the blue as in turning red with my heart racing and increased breathing

I can't do it anymore. When I stopped alcohol coping for several weeks last year, I felt a bit better. And I only stopped cuz I was super hooked on video gaming playing 12+ hours a day.

I have been coping with melatonin sleep aid but that shit makes it so that I'm extremely drowsy when I wake up.

I've been thinking about carrying CBD with me where ever I go so that I can get a mellow body high when I'm feeling down.

Fuck man my anxiety is just unbearable right now. Usually happens after consistent binge drinking over a couple of months. Panic attacks out of the blue as in turning red with my heart racing and increased breathing

I can't do it anymore. When I stopped alcohol coping for several weeks last year, I felt a bit better. And I only stopped cuz I was super hooked on video gaming playing 12+ hours a day.

I have been coping with melatonin sleep aid but that shit makes it so that I'm extremely drowsy when I wake up.

I've been thinking about carrying CBD with me where ever I go so that I can get a mellow body high when I'm feeling down.
You talking about legit cbd or the bullshit available in the UK which has fuck all effect as it's watered down crap?

I'm also a heavy drinker. To be honest what solved the anxiety was taking the anti depressant sertraline. Before that I had constant anxiety, but after getting on those meds it went away. Now I just have anger.

I used to do it in college but stopped because too expensive and I am unproductive when I use it.

And I live with my parents so I don’t want to leave a stench in their house.

yeah CBD is very medicnal and its pretty good for sleep but it does tend to lower your IQ a bit.

I'm also a heavy drinker. To be honest what solved the anxiety was taking the antidepressant sertraline. Before that, I had constant anxiety, but after getting on those meds it went away. Now I just have anger.
Any long-term side effects?

I'm looking for natural alternatives for all those man-made lab chemicals.

I'm currently trying some reputable ashwagandha pills, I'm too concerned regarding possible side effects from jewpills.

Any long-term side effects?

I'm looking for natural alternatives for all those man-made lab chemicals.

I'm currently trying some reputable ashwagandha pills, I'm too concerned regarding possible side effects from jewpills.
No, I can't say I have experienced any long term negative effects myself. Understandable you want to try other things before taking the jewpills though. See how that goes.

No, I can't say I have experienced any long term negative effects myself. Understandable you want to try other things before taking the jewpills though. See how that goes.
Sertraline was your first prescription? Good to hear that you found perfectly fitting medication without BS side effects.

Those antidepressants can be hit-or-miss depending on the individual, not to mention the potential loss of effectiveness over time.

Whatever you do, don't replace alcohol with regular marijuana. That ended up making my anxiety and paranoia 100X worse. CBD oil (zero THC) might alright. But alcohol really has no replacement afaik. The only thing that has worked for me is to go cold turkey for a few months and then limit myself to only drinking a 6 pack on the weekend. Regular daily drinking will destroy you.

Whatever you do, don't replace alcohol with regular marijuana. That ended up making my anxiety and paranoia 100X worse. CBD oil (zero THC) might alright. But alcohol really has no replacement afaik. The only thing that has worked for me is to go cold turkey for a few months and then limit myself to only drinking a 6 pack on the weekend. Regular daily drinking will destroy you.

it sounds like your sex life is down, have you tried getting laid? :chad:

Holy shit I'm going through the same exact thing. I could have written this.

if you try it, make sure it's FULL SPECTRUM

Hate to break it to you but comparing CBD to Alcohol for anxiety management is like comparing parcetamol to heroin for pain control. Even less so tbh. I found CBD absolutely worthless, never saw what the hype was about.

Benzos, GHB, and Phenibut are your best options that I have experience with anyway. Be careful though. PM if you want