Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't cope never being a woman's FIRST

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
A girl will never nervously take her clothes off for me and present her tight virgin pussy for me to penetrate and lick. I will never be able to experience the pure euphoria of two young virgin lovers experiencing sexual intercourse for the first time. I will never witness a girl initially being a bit uncomfortable with penetration but than experience its pleasure with me and constnatly desiring me to fuck her. All I can hope to get is some used up frigid 40 year old "experienced" single mom with roast beef flaps giving me starfish sex once per month with the lights off when she reminisces about the time she had her first time with a chad.

Neither me. You are never really a girl's first, you're usually the third or tenth

ba6b1e77c39c26c6f6e55ad570ec134b.JPG

Fuck this earth

swans are a far superior species
they form lifelong monogamous bonds at a young age
i might make a post about this in the future

It's brutal boyo :feelscry:
Would be interested to read this tbhngl

Birdmaxxx

A girl will never nervously take her clothes off for me and present her tight virgin pussy for me to penetrate and lick.
first times are always awkward as hell. You're living in a fantasy world.

A girl will never nervously take her clothes off for me and present her tight virgin pussy for me to penetrate and lick. I will never be able to experience the pure euphoria of two young virgin lovers experiencing sexual intercourse for the first time. I will never witness a girl initially being a bit uncomfortable with penetration but than experience its pleasure with me and constnatly desiring me to fuck her. All I can hope to get is some used up frigid 40 year old "experienced" single mom with roast beef flaps giving me starfish sex once per month with the lights off when she reminisces about the time she had her first time with a chad.
Why God allows ugly subhumans to survive and live life full of shame?

After many rejections, realising you will never be woman's first choice as an ugly male was the deal breaker that made me decide not to bother trying to get dates ever again.

Thought this would be wholesome

After many rejections, realising you will never be woman's first choice as an ugly male was the deal breaker that made me decide not to bother trying to get dates ever again.
It's always over

This is brutal. It helps visualize what missing out on teen love means. You will never be her first, you are just the n guy the sucks (if we end up ascending, that is). Just another number to the list.
Take the pair bond pill.

Suicidefuel
We will never be talking with a girl that is attracted to us but feels too shy and nervous, avoids eye contact with a cute red face, but deeply just wants to hug you and never let you go. It's over.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
This is nothing, compare this to lost teen years, that's worse imo.

Last edited:
Fate is extremely cruel.

It's over for many many men.

Thanks bro, I really needed suicide thought.
Fuck you I want to die now.
I was coping fine, I was getting back to nature, and then I browse your thread and immediately punch my head and pulling my hair out.

It's so fucking unfair. Why? Why????

Like most men actually, only the chads get to experience this joy. The rest have to cope with a gf that has fucked dozens of men before, then there are those of us who have neither of the two

i wasn't meant for this fucked world should've just died at birth fml

Same. I need a virgin girl