Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't cope knowing that white and Asian people are superior to me

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Sometimes I feel like even indians are better than me, but since we don't have many curries where I live I am spared of this moggetry.

It's really hard to look around and see that no matter how hard I try I'll always be less than a white man, even the slobbiest of them.

But not only the white man mogs me, the asians do too. Most girls will rather have a light skinned asian guy with smooth skin and good straight hair than a mutt.

Even if a white or Asian guy is uglier than me I can't help but feel inferior to them

How tall bro?

I am a curry and I will moneymog all of you one day :feels::feels::feels:

Sometimes I feel like even indians are better than me, but since we don't have many curries where I live I am spared of this moggetry.

It's really hard to look around and see that no matter how hard I try I'll always be less than a white man, even the slobbiest of them.

But not only the white man mogs me, the asians do too. Most girls will rather have a light skinned asian guy with smooth skin and good straight hair than a mutt.

Even if a white or Asian guy is uglier than me I can't help but feel inferior to them
JFL at this retarded cope

You're already superior to a ricecel. The only asians that mog you are changs/lites :feelswhat::feelstastyman:

it could be worse, You could be a brown shitskin mexican like me.

Wouldnt mind a cute asian waifu :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsLSD::dab:

Well, I'm not superior to you, or I wouldn't be here.

don't be so cucked ugly white guy and asian guy is not superior to you

and you take KPOP bit to seriously sure asian pretty bois are trendy right now but they most asians in west not long ago were at literal bottom of social hierarchy

@starcrapoo

Are you light skinned? To be considered white on shitzil you just need to be light skinned, i'm considered white here even though i'm a manlet mutt, but my skin is very white. It never gave me any vantage because i'm an ugly and short subhuman, framelet too.

Last edited:
:blackpill:
no even normal ugly Asians mog mutts if they are tall and can surgery Maxx. Surgery maxxing is far easier for Asians than any other race

JFL at this retarded cope

You're already superior to a ricecel. The only asians that mog you are changs/lites :feelswhat::feelstastyman:
Coping

Whitecel right over here wishing you the best. I don't feel superior to you. We are in the same situation brocel. :dab:

They link the success of East Asian entertainment with East Asian men. They think because anime/manga/kpop and even recently squid game can help ricecels ascend meanwhile the average anime/manga character doesn’t even look Asian. In kpop, they’re all good looking tall pretty boys.

Average rice:

View attachment 508381

Average rice according to this site:View attachment 508383
The first can get a foid though

:blackpill:

no even normal ugly Asians mog mutts if they are tall and can surgery Maxx. Surgery maxxing is far easier for Asians than any other race
Correct since their face is like a blank canvas and they have good maxialls. My downward growth gave me a horse face which I can’t fix :feelsree::lasereyes:

They link the success of East Asian entertainment with East Asian men. They think because anime/manga/kpop and even recently squid game can help ricecels ascend meanwhile the average anime/manga character doesn’t even look Asian. In kpop, they’re all good looking tall pretty boys.

Average rice:

View attachment 508381

This is what happens when you stay sheltered and never leave your house :feelsugh:

The first can get a foid though
Sure, through betabuxxing like all other ricecels who look like him :feelsjuice:

don't be so cucked ugly white guy and asian guy is not superior to you

and you take KPOP bit to seriously sure asian pretty bois are trendy right now but they most asians in west not long ago were at literal bottom of social hierarchy

@starcrapoo
I believe a white girl is more likely to choose a rice over a mutt, today I saw a bloated faced rice with a white girl with blue eyes

This is surreal for me
Are you light skinned? To be considered white on shitzil you just need to be light skinned, i'm considered white here even though i'm a manlet mutt, but my skin is very white. It never gave me any vantage because i'm an ugly and short subhuman, framelet too.
My skin is not very light but either way in the end of the day is the whole package they want not someone who slightly resembles a white person like me:feelscry:

I believe a white girl is more likely to choose a rice over a mutt, today I saw a bloated faced rice with a white girl with blue eyes

This is surreal for me

My skin is not very light but either way in the end of the day is the whole package they want not someone who slightly resembles a white person like me:feelscry:
shouldn't you be attracted to mixed girls and don't care what white girls think ?

Curries need to gtfo off these forums and go arrangemarriagemaxing

shouldn't you be attracted to mixed girls and don't care what white girls think ?
I'm attracted to most girls, even some black girls although not as much

Having a white girl is just out of consideration for me, regardless of how I feel about them

Average rice:

View attachment 508381

Anime looks aisan idiot.
Y5bqmsdah7mxpeeichxx
Y7ksu3wmhkwixqyf0cvd

Last edited:

Average rice:

View attachment 508381

I hate being white ngl. The hot white women are repulsed by me.
Sad

It's funn that this forum is literally 95% indians and yet incel is a white supremacist phenomena

They'd be repulsed by you even more in case you were ethnic. At least you get to experience life as a White man in a White world (for now). Be proud of yourself for once.
No girls know me. I go to an online community college. Life sucks. I have no social circle so talking to any girls is bascially cold approaching.