Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant cope knowing I will never be a girls first

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
I haven't grown in the past year and my parents are short. Most men stop growing at 16-17 anyway.

How old is middle school? We don't have that here.
At age 14 or 13. For example chad Ian Sommerhalder lost his virginity at 13. With foid same age with him

At age 14 or 13. For example chad Ian Sommerhalder lost his virginity at 13. With foid same age with him
As I said in the thread, the foids and the more popular guys in my school started dating at 12-14. My school doesn't have any chads though, normies and ugly tallfags are the ones who get foids.

I haven't grown in the past year and my parents are short. Most men stop growing at 16-17 anyway.
this parents are short is bs, you do understand most people in the past were shorter, right? It doesn't mean you necessarily end up as a manlet

either way, you're cucking yourself by not doing anything, I'd be injecting GH like crazy if I knew about that stuff when I was your age

I made the same observation as you from a really early age. I knew it was over even before puberty because of my height. When puberty started for everyone the tallfags were the ones who got the pussy and manlets were left to rot. But what about "muh face":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

this parents are short is bs, you do understand most people in the past were shorter, right? It doesn't mean you necessarily end up as a manlet
My parents are 4'11 and 5'8, this gives me an expected adult height of 5'6. I'm between 5'5 and 5'6 right now and I haven't grown in the past year. My height will be 5'7 max and 5'7 = incel, no better than 5'5.

I made the same observation as you from a really early age. I knew it was over even before puberty because of my height. When puberty started for everyone the tallfags were the ones who got the pussy and manlets were left to rot. But what about "muh face":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Exactly. JFL at people who think face matters when you're under 5'9. 5'9 is the bare minimum anyway, I would rather be 6'2 with my face than 5'9 with a chads face.

My parents are 4'11 and 5'8, this gives me an expected adult height of 5'6. I'm between 5'5 and 5'6 right now and I haven't grown in the past year. My height will be 5'7 max and 5'7 = incel, no better than 5'5.

Indeed. 5'7" back in the Boomer age was passable, perhaps even counted for something over 5'5".

5'7" in 2021? It never began.