Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE WITH MY LOVE TO A FOID

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
I LOVE HER SO MUCH, BUT SHE IS LAUGHING FROM ME AND SHE HATES ME / DISLIKES ME

TODAY AFTER SCHOOL SHE WAS WAITING NEAR SCHOOL WITH HER FEMALE FRIEND MAYBE FOR HER BOYFRIEND AND MY MOM CAME TO ME WITH MY CAR AND SHE SHOUTED AT ME TO COME AND SHE WAS NEAR ME AND I FELT SO ANGRY THAT MY MOM IS SHOUTING TO ME AND I FELT EMBARASSED TOO AND WHILE I WAS DRIVING TO THE HOUSE MY MOM DROVE FEW METERS FROM HER AND I DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT HER BECAUSE I WAS SO EMBARASSED

I FELT EMBARASSED BECAUSE IM SO SHY AND I HAVE 0 SOCIAL SKILLS

I HATE THIS FUCKING FOID I LOVE HER BUT I HATE HER AND I CANT STAND THAT SHE HAS SO GOOD LIFE AND I HAS SO SHITTY AND I WOULD HATE IF SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE SHE WAS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY WITH HER FEMALE FRIEND

I WILL KILL THIS FUCKING STUPID SLUT AND SHE WILL PAY PRICE SOON FOR DISRESPECTING ME AND FOR NOT ACCEPTING MY LOVE

BUT BTW I NEVER SPOKE TO HER FROM MY INITIATIVE AND SHE ONCE SPOKED TO ME BUT I FELT SO SHY THAT I BARELY ANSWERED ( SHE WAS ASKING FOR SMTH ABOUT LESSON )

I HATE THIS STUPID CUNT

SHE ONCE TOLD A GUY TO CALL ME A RETARD AND HE CALLED ME THIS FUCKING STUPID SLUT IS DELUDED THAT I WILL WAIT WITH MY HANDS IN POCKETS AND JUST WATCH HOW SHE ENJOYS HER LIFE WHILE IM ROTTING ALL TIME IN MY FUCKING HOUSE WITH A BROKEN HEART

shari'a law is a must

Joined Jun 5, 2022
Checks out.

Holy shit you are pathetic as fuck

you dont know what is blackpill you stupid cunt
OK man keep being in "love" you are so blackpilled and cool. Keep crying about a girl you are obsessed with, that's so blackpilled

Mods ban this complete and utter faggot, go to r/teenagers you foid worshipping mongoloid.

NO LOOKS = NO WOMAN
IF WOMAN = HER LOVE FOR YOUR MONEY

Your crush already had dicks in her ass, pussy and mouth. She wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, get over it, case closed.

Mods ban this complete and utter faggot, go to r/teenagers you foid worshipping mongoloid.
im not worshipping foids you dumb bitch, read the post first you silly ass cunt

suck my d 0 iq brainlet
Nope, you're a cuck, who clearly still believes in love and being with muh oneitis. Reddits waiting for you soy chugger, off you go.

Nope, you're a cuck, who clearly still believes in love and being with muh oneitis. Reddits waiting for you soy chugger, off you go.
you are either 0 iq brainlet or trolling

blackpill is not about whether love exists or not

you are either 0 iq brainlet or trolling

blackpill is not about whether love exists or not
You can define the blackpill how ever you want, but posting a wall of text about a foid who probably doesn't even know you exists and is thinking about which cock to jump onto next (not yours sorry to break it to ya) is foid worship. Literally obsessing over a single toilet.

You can define the blackpill how ever you want, but posting a wall of text about a foid who probably doesn't even know you exists and is thinking about which cock to jump onto next (not yours sorry to break it to ya) is foid worship. Literally obsessing over a single toilet.
you can't define blackpill however you want, blackpill is about this that genetics matters the most in dating life

your shitty cope that love doesn't exists has nothing to do with blackpill, it is just a cope because you cant accept that love is for chads and not for people with shitty genetics like me for example

you can't define blackpill however you want, blackpill is about this that genetics matters the most in dating life

your shitty cope that love doesn't exists has nothing to do with blackpill, it is just a cope because you cant accept that love is for chads and not for people with shitty genetics like me for example
Doesn't change the fact you're still posting about a single toilet, obsessing over one meat hole. That's pathetic.

Didn't read all that shit but ask her out

Love is for genes and probably no one in this forum has them.

And even for chads there is no such thing as eternal love. Humans are semi-monogamic = Date few months go next.

I LOVE HER SO MUCH, BUT SHE IS LAUGHING FROM ME AND SHE HATES ME / DISLIKES ME

TODAY AFTER SCHOOL SHE WAS WAITING NEAR SCHOOL WITH HER FEMALE FRIEND MAYBE FOR HER BOYFRIEND AND MY MOM CAME TO ME WITH MY CAR AND SHE SHOUTED AT ME TO COME AND SHE WAS NEAR ME AND I FELT SO ANGRY THAT MY MOM IS SHOUTING TO ME AND I FELT EMBARASSED TOO AND WHILE I WAS DRIVING TO THE HOUSE MY MOM DROVE FEW METERS FROM HER AND I DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT HER BECAUSE I WAS SO EMBARASSED

I FELT EMBARASSED BECAUSE IM SO SHY AND I HAVE 0 SOCIAL SKILLS

I HATE THIS FUCKING FOID I LOVE HER BUT I HATE HER AND I CANT STAND THAT SHE HAS SO GOOD LIFE AND I HAS SO SHITTY AND I WOULD HATE IF SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE SHE WAS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY WITH HER FEMALE FRIEND

I WILL KILL THIS FUCKING STUPID SLUT AND SHE WILL PAY PRICE SOON FOR DISRESPECTING ME AND FOR NOT ACCEPTING MY LOVE

BUT BTW I NEVER SPOKE TO HER FROM MY INITIATIVE AND SHE ONCE SPOKED TO ME BUT I FELT SO SHY THAT I BARELY ANSWERED ( SHE WAS ASKING FOR SMTH ABOUT LESSON )

I HATE THIS STUPID CUNT

SHE ONCE TOLD A GUY TO CALL ME A RETARD AND HE CALLED ME THIS FUCKING STUPID SLUT IS DELUDED THAT I WILL WAIT WITH MY HANDS IN POCKETS AND JUST WATCH HOW SHE ENJOYS HER LIFE WHILE IM ROTTING ALL TIME IN MY FUCKING HOUSE WITH A BROKEN HEART
And you call yourself „blackpilled“ while still simping for a woman

Her cunt is getting ravaged as we speak the little hoe