Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can't cope anymore bro

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
its too hard to cope i'm running out of copes

these days i cope by watching channels advertising for the end of the world.it make me feel that this world is already going to die soon.
you can watch Dark New World on the youtube.it helps me a bit

Play an instrument

"To cope or to rope"
William Shakespeare

Eat some nice foods and fap

Just play some addictive game like League of Legends that consumes a lot of time and energy. If ur not into MOBAs play WoW.

Just play some addictive game like League of Legends that consumes a lot of time and energy. If ur not into MOBAs play WoW.
i play league but i'm a nooob im silver after my placements

i play league but i'm a nooob im silver after my placements
I do not want to ruin a life but if you really want a "good" cope start playing more and invest more and more into the game until you reach gold for example which is not hard. I am plat 2 currently grinding to diamond I stopped visiting this forum and stopped giving a shit about foids ever since the new season started.

I do not want to ruin a life but if you really want a "good" cope start playing more and invest more and more into the game until you reach gold for example which is not hard. I am plat 2 currently grinding to diamond I stopped visiting this forum and stopped giving a shit about foids ever since the new season started.
i was gold last season peak elo Gold 2 since i reached that elo i've been loosing until i finished G4 for last season now i'm starting this season S3 i'm on the edge of roping.

i was gold last season peak elo Gold 2 since i reached that elo i've been loosing until i finished G4 for last season now i'm starting this season S3 i'm on the edge of roping.
Which server are you playing on ? I am on EUNE and also getting out of Gold is easier than you think. 1v9 every single game is complex because ur teammates are apes but if you invest enough time you can get out of Gold. God junglers in Gold are the most dogshit players in existence.

Build a Windows XP retro computer, and forget about the world.
I already got two of them made, and am on my way to the third.

First, original from 2007 with some enhancements.

Second, the most advanced so far with modern compatible components.

Third, will be to replicate the first one, with some minor differences.

Very important to find one of those old school soundcards ( Soundblaster Live! 5.1, X-fi Titanium SB880 ( not HD ), Audigy 2 ZS, Auzentech Prelude 7.1 etc.. ), you´ll be amazed how they shit on the current audio market.

Last edited:
post-nut clarity restores my copes.