Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't coom peacefully

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
[UWSL]My family, they really make me uncomfortable about cooming. like they know I am an incel yet they don't want me to satisafy myself somehow. I once coomed in a sock only for my mother to find it in my locker and throw it next to my bed while I was sleeping, she was angry that day and decided to arrange my locker but I know it is bs and it's only for her to look for coom evidence. they once accused me of blocking the sink but didn't address my cooming directly (I used to coom in tissues and force them in the sink drainer because I don't want them to find it in the garbage bins, they empty garbage bins everyday just to make matters harder) I knew that they were trying to tell me "you are cooming in the sink" and it hurt me. [/UWSL]

My parents confronted me thousand times infront of the whole family about cooming indirectly. they tell me all sorts of stuff that makes a coomer feel bad like "We know why you want to stay alone" or "what took you so long in the bathroom/shower"
they once told me "you smell off today, did you ejaculate while sleeping? you shower after that because if you don't you'll smell off" they can smell when I masterbate dammit! and they know damn well it wasn't during my sleep, they just wanted to say hey we know you coomed today in a really shitty way, I could tell from the look on their faces. they act passive aggressive towards me when they know I masterbated.

today I coomed in an empty bin, haven't coomed for a week or two so it was a lot, I thought it was safe because I didn't want my family to detect my coomsock/coomtissue (they are unbelievably good at this) but damn, that loud thud of my coom hitting the bin's bottom, I am sure everyone heard it and recognized it. now I am afraid to get confronted about it.

I am fucking tired of this shit. I can't even coom peacefully a top of being a 23 yo lonely loser virgin incel surrounded by chads and stacies.... it's not a life....it's torture :feelscry:

Last edited:
Just LOL bro. [UWSL],,we know why you want to stay alone" Is[/UWSL][UWSL] the final straw. they're publicly mocking you relentlessly without you noticing.[/UWSL]

that sucks, thats why living by yourself is good. no one can botheer you.

I usually do it in the shower
You can also buy a cheap foid to help you release the thing out:smonk:

Brutal coompill.

I can't coom i have to jerk off like 30 minutes due ti (((SSRI))) withdrawal

Just coom out the window.

I can't coom i have to jerk off like 30 minutes due ti (((SSRI))) withdrawal

Years ago, I had a similar problem; My mind would start to fill with negative thoughts of group therapy and I would suddenly feel too uncomfortable to continue masturbating. The bullying from that place contributed to a shattered self-image.

I mostly coom at toilet papers at night, I really dont want them to find out.
Plus why the fuck they are that interested in your cooms?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I mostly coom at toilet papers at night, I really dont want them to find out.
Plus why the fuck they are that interested in your cooms?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
IDK why man...they just don't want me to coom in peace and it's the only thing that gives me some taste of temporal happiness :fuk:

My mom already knows I’m the ultimate coomer, sometimes she walks into my room while I’m naked mid jack off and I don’t give a shit, i ain’t gonna try and hide it I am glad I have mastered the art of the coom. When she leaves I just keep going nigga. You a bitch if you always worried about what your family thinks about you.

My mom already knows I’m the ultimate coomer, sometimes she walks into my room while I’m naked mid jack off and I don’t give a shit, i ain’t gonna try and hide it I am glad I have mastered the art of the coom. When she leaves I just keep going nigga. You a bitch if you always worried about what your family thinks about you.
:fuk:

use a plastic bag or buy condoms, wtf. Then throw them off on the street or something

It's strange how they're being so cruel about it. I don't think it should be a shameful thing. It's part of being a human being I think.

Some people... just like to have a go. I live in a share and some of my housemates are like this which is why I avoid them.

Such is life I suppose.

Just flush the tissue down the toliet when you’re done. :feelshehe:

yah this makes sense

not everyone has western relax parents u nigger, mines would freak out if i did that

Try cooming violently. It's better, trust me.

Aim the coom onto your stomach then rub the coom into your skin as you would a cream.

Another tip is if the tissue won't flush fill a container with water and empty it into the toilet while the toilet is flushing.

Last edited:
Aim the coom onto your stomach then rub the coom into your skin as you would a cream.

Another tip is if the tissue won't flush fill a container with water and empty it into the toilet while the toilet is flushing.
I am thinking about the rubbing thing but it sounds too uncomfortable and they can smell me this way. as for the toilet sounds like a nice idea to empty more water in there to make sure it won't rise up after being flushed. thanks

Just cum in the shower or toilet, my god dude.

Just cum in the shower or toilet, my god dude.
Bro in the shower they ask me if I'm washing myself. they tell me that they don't hear brushing noise and only water. and if I cum in the toilet they ask what took me so long :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Bro in the shower they ask me if I'm washing myself. they tell me that they don't hear brushing noise and only water. and if I cum in the toilet they ask what took me so long :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Tell them to fuck off
[UWSL]Hard to believe this is true :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

Go on NoFap, it'll make your life better tbh :feelsokman:
I fell like he's joking