Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't comprehend how these whores are better at guitar than ME. It's prepostorous

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxR-guy-yGI[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B4pZBmI_gU[/video]

I play for 9 fucking years. I practice with the metronome every day. I tried every single approach and it didn't do shit. It's just doesn't come together like it should. I don't know why this happens. How the fuck is it possible that these low IQ sluts outplay me so badly? I worked on this song for hours and I can't play it even at half speed. It's all fucking genetics. They determine how much sex you will get, how many notes you will play, how tall you will get etc. Genetics determine EVERYTHING.

You are a dumbcel.
Sorry bro.
You have the looks but your mind is fucked up.

Have you thought maybe they just practice more ? Maybe you're being biased and overestimating the time you spend doing it.

I'm assuming you're doing this on similar guitars as them ? Confidence plays a role, if you think you are going to keep sucking you're going to keep sucking. Also keep in mind women have smaller hands than men in general. Maybe that helps them move along the frets faster

NutNotBusted said:
You are a dumbcel.
Sorry bro.

It doesn't make any fucking sense. I'm a high tier physic student yet I suck at this shit.

WarmIncelation said:
Have you thought maybe they just practice more ? Maybe you're being biased and overestimating the time you spend doing it.

I'm assuming you're doing this on similar guitars as them ?  Confidence plays a role, if you think you are going to keep sucking you're going to keep sucking. Also keep in mind women have smaller hands than men in general. Maybe that helps them move along the frets faster

I practiced 8 hours every day during summer and I made 0 progress. I don't know whats wrong.

Smallers hands are a handicap actually. Bigger hands means less movement which is ideal.

Twisted said:
You should see the 7 year old girl that played scarified by racer x, that was depressing

Anyway, nice to see a fellow guitarcel. I actually want to challenge you to a guitar battle, gambler

That was fucking sui fuel. That bitch will get everything. The skills, the money, the sex.

Because they get validation,and have friends and opportunities.

incelman said:
It doesn't make any fucking sense. I'm a high tier physic student yet I suck at this shit.

I practiced 8 hours every day during summer and I made 0 progress. I don't know whats wrong.

Smallers hands are a handicap actually. Bigger hands means less movement which is ideal.

That was fucking sui fuel. That bitch will get everything. The skills, the money, the sex.

I didn't know that about the hands. 

Maybe it is a natural aptitude thing. I mean are you at least decent or still absolute trash at it ? I can't imagine you'd be horrid with that much practice

I am ugly, dumb AND autistic. Rope is literally the only way out for me.

Forgive me, I've been playing drums for twenty years. I've played for thousand of people (haha) and won awards and shit. Have to get that out of the way before I go on.

I also have played guit for about fifteen, but I'm not dedicated at all.

Anyway, do you notice what they are both doing? How much attention are they paying to their hands? Not as much as you'd think.

How often do they veg out and stare into nothingess? A lot.

That's what happens when you drill a piece. I mean drill, like the fucking army. Gitting Gud is NO FUN WHATSOEVER.

Band practice, like really real band practice goes like this: "okay, 1, 2, 3, 4, stop,, you were rushing that third measure, from the top" all day, over and over, for literally years, until you have no choice but to know it perfectly, because if you didn't, you wouldn't be invited to the next practice.

It's a job like any other, it just doesn't pay enough to live, save for a select few.

I can't know your level of dedication, but did you put in eight hours a day, every day, for years? Because that's like minimum git gud time.

incelman said:

Pfff physics is easy.

That doesn't seem to take a lot of intelligence to learn, just a lot of practice and hand coordination.

Just like sewing and washing dishes (things that women do better than men).

St.Tropez said:
Because they get validation,and have friends and opportunities.

Fuuuuuuck

WarmIncelation said:
I didn't know that about the hands. 

Maybe it is a natural aptitude thing. I mean are you at least decent or still absolute trash at it ? I can't imagine you'd be horrid with that much practice

I can play system of a down songs

incelman said:
Fuuuuuuck

It is true man srs now. When you see those bands anf stuff,the ones who make it sre the social ones,who get gigs friends etc. While the alone autitsts get nothing.

A Good Friend said:
Forgive me, I've been playing drums for twenty years. I've played for thousand of people (haha) and won awards and shit. Have to get that out of the way before I go on.

I also have played guit for about fifteen, but I'm not dedicated at all.

Anyway, do you notice what they are both doing? How much attention are they paying to their hands? Not as much as you'd think.

How often do they veg out and stare into nothingess? A lot.

That's what happens when you drill a piece. I mean drill, like the fucking army. Gitting Gud is NO FUN WHATSOEVER.

Band practice, like really real band practice goes like this: "okay, 1, 2, 3, 4, stop,, you were rushing that third measure, from the top" all day, over and over, for literally years, until you have no choice but to know it perfectly, because if you didn't, you wouldn't be invited to the next practice.

It's a job like any other, it just doesn't pay enough to live, save for a select few.

I can't know your level of dedication, but did you put in eight hours a day, every day, for years? Because that's like minimum git gud time.

I put like 8 hours a day for 4 months

bkdreamkb said:
That doesn't seem to take a lot of intelligence to learn, just a lot of practice and hand coordination.

Just like sewing and washing dishes (things that women do better than men).

Then I suck balls

St.Tropez said:
It is true man srs now. When you see those bands anf stuff,the ones who make it sre the social ones,who get gigs friends etc. While the alone autitsts get nothing.

Yes. It's over for me.

incelman said:

Like everything in life, musical prowess comes more from natural born talent than hard work.

incelman said:
I put like 8 hours a day for 4 months

Come back after four years, and if you can't do this with your eyes closed then the problem is something fundamental. It also helps to play with others, and play live. Not looking like an asshole in front of a sea of strangers is tremendous motivation.

Never admit that a female is better than you at anything or you're a cuck.

Another thing, you have to make this your life. No games, no fucking around online.

A lot of people are surprised when I tell them I didn't care about the internet until my late twenties, this is what I was doing. Many bands, many songs, pressure cooker shit. I ended up with ten ulcers and numerous repetitive motion injuries.

I'm sure these bitches wake up some mornings with hands looking like balloons. It's a motherfucker.

Zyros said:
Like everything in life, musical prowess comes more from natural born talent than hard work.

I should have known. Lost at genetics. Again.

Solitarian_Walker said:

Stop with these copes.

A Good Friend said:
Another thing, you have to make this your life. No games, no fucking around online.

A lot of people are surprised when I tell them I didn't care about the internet until my late twenties, this is what I was doing. Many bands, many songs, pressure cooker shit. I ended up with ten ulcers and numerous repetitive motion injuries.

I'm sure these bitches wake up some mornings with hands looking like balloons. It's a motherfucker.

I'm sure these bitches are genetically superior

Twisted said:
I’m serious about the guitar battle

I’ve only been playing guitar for around 6 years but I stil want to challenge you.

Wtf? Is this pokemon?

incelman said:
I should have known. Lost at genetics. Again.

Stop with these copes.

I'm sure these bitches are genetically superior

Stop with this female worshipping cuckery first.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Stop with this female worshipping cuckery first.

They guitarmog me

Solitarian_Walker said:

I know girls who basically raped experienced guys playing online shooters while they only played like 1 or 2 years.

Everything in life is about born talent and very little about hard work/dedication sadly.

Zyros said:
I know girls who basically raped experienced guys playing online shooters while they only played like 1 or 2 years.

Everything in life is about born talent and very little about hard work/dedication sadly.

Which is why I quited practicing and just ldar. Some people get it all, some people get some of it, some people get nothing.

incelman said:
Zyros said:
Which is why I quited practicing and just ldar. Some people get it all, some people get some of it, some people get nothing.

I'm on an incel forum. I'm obviously not rocking pussy, so at some point it became about doing the thing for the sake of doing it. I have nothing better to do. If you're going to put yourself up against pros, and these chicks are pros, then you'll never stack up. But if you look at it like grinding for it's own sake, just to occupy the time between birth and death, then that's where the impetus is going to come from.

My sisters are better than me at everything. My parents liked them more than me (well, they hated me). I know that feel.

incelman said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxR-guy-yGI[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B4pZBmI_gU[/video]

I play for 9 fucking years. I practice with the metronome every day. I tried every single approach and it didn't do shit. It's just doesn't come together like it should. I don't know why this happens. How the fuck is it possible that these low IQ sluts outplay me so badly? I worked on this song for hours and I can't play it even at half speed. It's all fucking genetics. They determine how much sex you will get, how many notes you will play, how tall you will get etc. Genetics determine EVERYTHING.
This has nothing to do with genetics unless you were born without hands or suffer from some sort of musculoskeletal affliction, to play these songs, they must have rehearsed for days maybe even months, it usually takes me between 2 to 7 days to learn a song's bassline depending on the complexity and the length of the structure, some songs are so easy that i learn them in a few hours such as this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15FfWj11uys

Women have smaller and weaker hands so you have no excuse unless your hands are fucked up because of some disease or something like that, the only thing to do here is to keep practicing, good luck.

BakaHapa said:
My sisters are better than me at everything. My parents liked them more than me (well, they hated me).  I know that feel.

Women today are better at everything it.seems.
They get so much positive validation and acceptance while we get subtle cues to rope.

i'm going to miss incelmans rants

A Good Friend said:
I'm on an incel forum. I'm obviously not rocking pussy, so at some point it became about doing the thing for the sake of doing it. I  have nothing better to do. If you're going to put yourself up against pros, and these chicks are pros, then you'll never stack up. But if you look at it like grinding for it's own sake, just to occupy the time between birth and death, then that's where the impetus is going to come from.

I don't like it tbh. It's aspie af.

Juxtaposition6 said:
This has nothing to do with genetics unless you were born without hands or suffer from some sort of musculoskeletal affliction, to play these songs, they must have rehearsed for days maybe even months, it usually takes me between 2 to 7 days to learn a song's bassline depending on the complexity and the length of the structure, some songs are so easy that i learn them in a few hours such as this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15FfWj11uys

Women have smaller and weaker hands so you have no excuse unless your hands are fucked up because of some disease or something like that, the only thing to do here is to keep practicing, good luck.

lol the song you posted is a joke. even i can play that

Twisted said:
Thin fingers are actually ideal for guitar as you’ll have better dexterity. I did regular hand excercises in order to make my hands more flexible

I use heavy string gauge for better sound quality though. So shredding can be painful

thin+long finders are the best. look at paul gilbert and vai

St.Tropez said:
Women today are better at everything it.seems.
They get so much positive validation and acceptance while we get subtle cues to rope.

Women literally have the best background ot excel at life. They are even better at walking.

Twisted said:
Thin fingers are actually ideal for guitar as you’ll have better dexterity. I did regular hand excercises in order to make my hands more flexible

I use heavy string gauge for better sound quality though. So shredding can be painful
Even if you have thin, nimble fingers, with smaller hands, you'll have a harder time reaching for the frets, having larger hands is ideal in this case because you can't expand you finger's span but you can exercise and train your fingers for better flexibility.

incelman said:
I don't like it tbh. It's aspie af.

yes, it is

nosce te ipsum

Juxtaposition6 said:
Even if you have thin, nimble fingers, with smaller hands, you'll have a harder time reaching for the frets, having larger hands is ideal in this case because you can't expand you finger's span but you can exercise and train your fingers for better flexibility.

I have long bitch fingers, so guitar is cake. I suck, but I don't practice enough.

incelman said:
lol the song you posted is a joke. even i can play that
Explains why i learned it in only about two hours, it's a kickass song though.

Twisted said:
You should see the 7 year old girl that played scarified by racer x, that was depressing
Anyway, nice to see a fellow guitarcel. I actually want to challenge you to a guitar battle, gambler

I want in on this. I've been awake for 24 hours and I suck, but let's go. I can't upload to vocaroo for some reason. Maybe clypit

Juxtaposition6 said:
Explains why i learned it in only about two hours, it's a kickass song though.

I learnt it in 20 mins

Twisted said:
I normally tune down a half step because it makes the strings less harsh on the hands, sometimes I’ll tune even lower

I have a mooer pitch box for transposing my guitar up by the desired amount of semitones. Can also get some beautiful sounding chords from it in the harmony mode

Definition of guitar cope

Twisted said:
Guitar is a great cope tbh. Actually helps me forget about how cruel the world is if I can get into it.

Then I remember that stacies are going crazy for Chad guitarists whilst I rot in my room playing all alone :(

I meant you cope by tuning down

Twisted said:
I like the sound of Eb tuning better as well.

My fucking fingers get blisters from the 12 gauge strings so tuning down saves me a lot of pain

Finger blisters are genetics. Alpha guitarist tune up

Twisted said:
I’ll just record a video of me playing something and make a thread about it once it’s done

macho-man-randy-savage-to-2015-wwe-hall-of-fame_yct9.1920.jpg

I WILL BE THERE, AND I'M BRINGING @incelman WITH ME FOR A THREE-WAY INCEL GUITARMAGEDDON CAAAAGE MAAAAATCH!!!

NutNotBusted said:
You are a dumbcel.
Sorry bro.

L

i completely forgot about gambler. where is our favourite greek fakecel now?

when he returns i stg i will drink a fifth of vodka as celebration

I'm assuming you're doing this on similar guitars as them ? Confidence plays a role, if you think you are going to keep sucking you're going to keep sucking. Also keep in mind women have smaller hands than men in general. Maybe that helps them move along the frets faster

Small handcel here. It hinders you more than you think. It makes it harder to do bigger stretches, and your hand wears out faster. Most elite guitarists have long but thin fingers, like a spider.

The woman has less stress in her life, giving her more confidence and energy to pursue her hobbies. However, there are some people that pick up on music better than others, and she just may be one of those people. But take solace that there haven't been any notable woman guitarists. They can mimic, but not create.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back