Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't come up with threads now

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Not that I used to come up with anything good but I still can't come up with threads like i used to before. Before it seemed easy but now I can't come up with shit.

@FastBananaCEO can come up with many shitpost threads but I can't even come up with that. Something is happening in my brain I guess.

Copy paste someones reply and make it into a thread theory

Just make threads about nigger theory

Go outside, fail at interacting with foids, write about your experience and how you hate women

You know outside of this forum people say this forum is racist, probably because all these nigger jokes.
who cares. if every1 stopped saying n word theyd find other reasons to hate us.

Imagine:
Lookscel

I imagine her everyday and everytime I sleep. I get a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart when I see her pictures :heart:

bruh we should contact xenforo and ask them to enable a thing that allows the admins to add a leaderbord for amount of threads

Not that I used to come up with anything good but I still can't come up with threads like i used to before. Before it seemed easy but now I can't come up with shit.

@FastBananaCEO can come up with many shitpost threads but I can't even come up with that. Something is happening in my brain I guess.
It's hard to come up with new topics without repeating yourself.