Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can't choose which one I would impregnate

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
20230921 033524

So I gotta grape both :feelshmm: I like the ones on the left ass I would worship that shit but the one on the right has white skin and a fuckable body:feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Left one is better.

They both are ugly.

right. id fuck left no doubt, but those shorts are doing her favors. I bet that white whore has an ass on her too. tie her to a radiator and grape her all night long

Left. Love brown sluts.

right. id fuck left no doubt, but those shorts are doing her favors. I bet that white whore has an ass on her too. tie her to a radiator and grape her all night long
:feelsYall:

Something about the foid on the right is cute albeit not conventionally attractive
Left girl has a nice ass but for me its face above ass and tits
ass and tits are equal to me
i bet whitey has a nice ass too just can not see

And they both wanna be impregnated by me, you dont have to make any tough choices here.

Sorry thats how it goes

Facts and pale skin on a foid always mogs
yeah, its not the biggest factor for me though, although I would try to avoid sheboon where possible bcuz dumb nigger babies, no sheboons where I am at anyway

Bunch of mid hoes i'd push out of the way to get a good look at the noodlewhore standing behind them

6 foot+ chadlites and Tyrones ONLY. Even though they both look bad, and only have high E fuckable bodies going for them.

Both of them look like they would smell terrible as well, and not clean their pussies or buttholes very well.