Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I can't believe this my face" Anyone had this feeling when looking at his ID/Passport photo?

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Generally ID pics are cringy but, damn man, they expose your inceldom state like nothing else could do. As I don't focus on my appearance much when looking at mirrors, I got a strange feeling while I was looking at my ID photo. I nearly didn't recognize myself, I maybe didn't want to believe that was me :feelsbadman:

Can wait to have an avi in real life and an AI waifu cum dumpster

I look subhuman in my picture I even used a knife to kind of scrape it off

Last update I got my pic taken without shaving and I look like a violent homeless drug addict on my passport now.

Generally ID pics are cringy but, damn man, they expose your inceldom state like nothing else could do. As I don't focus on my appearance much when looking at mirrors, I got a strange feeling while I was looking at my ID photo. I nearly didn't recognize myself, I maybe didn't want to believe that was me :feelsbadman:
I'm ok with how my current ID pic turned out. I'm still shit mind you, but I guess that was one of the good days. Now that my hair is longer it's probably gonna be shit again though.

Absolutely 100%. I look so strange. Some people can't even tell that I'm a man bc my face has no structure, and bc of my skull shape but other than that I just look very ugly (wrong forming of many facial features including eye area, jaw and cheekbones)

Last update I got my pic taken without shaving and I look like a violent homeless drug addict on my passport now.
Yub. I can imagine that after every renewal the one becomes uglier. :feelsrope:

On the contrary. I can totally believe, and I'm double fucked.

I masturbated to a pic of my youngerself on ID before i had to change it. fuck i looked so much better even if i was still sub5 then
Gay can't be incels. Go in a random gay bar and suck all the old cocks tbh

Yeppers. I remember when had my driver's license renewed and the picture came back. It's such a weird feeling, and normies will tell you it's BDD. Maybe in part, but that part is from being fucking ugly.

Every time, except when I look at my driver's license photo where I look like a normie instead of a sub5