Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe men "date" women over 25

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
holy fuck, why would you invest a minute of your time or even a dollar into these gross used up bloated white aging whores with prolapsed vagina

holy fuuuuuuuck

biggest cope thread today so far

well buddy boyo if you ever want to get out that is one of the only options to choose from

BEcause bluepilled + deseperate + SMV

heroinfather said:
well buddy boyo if you ever want to get out that is one of the only options to choose from

chad can get young women. i'd rather just die or something than be cock #200 for a blown out white roastie. i can admit i have shit genetics but i don't have to idiotic cuck shit.

A lot of women between 25 and 30 are more attractive than 16yos sluts who aren't even fully evolved. If you're not attracted to adult woman then you're a pedophile.

SupremeG said:
A lot of women between 25 and 30 are more attractive than 16yos sluts

dumbest thing ever said on this forum

Jfl at these fakecels

What's the difference? Pretty much every teenager girl or college student is a used up whore. If the cunt had more of 3-5 sexual partners, it's ogre. Basically, it's ogre for 80% of the womyn. 80% If I'm being generous.

JFL at niggas hoping to have a LTR in fucking 2018.

Normie men will date anything with a hole. I probably would too if the holes gave me a chance

Pasteleiro said:
What's the difference? Pretty much every teenager girl or college student is a used up whore. If the cunt had more of 3-5 sexual partners, it's ogre. Basically, it's ogre for 80% of the womyn. 80% If I'm being generous.
JFL at niggas hoping to have a LTR in fucking 2018.

all women may be whores who fucked over 200 men by age 18 BUT women 25-30 are ugly, fat, old looking whores

and yeah i'm old myself but it makes zero difference. all women want an early 20s chad so if you can get an old fat woman you can get a young stacy

Almost no standards don't care if she is over 25.

SupremeG said:
A lot of women between 25 and 30 are more attractive than 16yos sluts who aren't even fully evolved. If you're not attracted to adult woman then you're a pedophile.

+1

Regardless of a woman's age, women will always be desired. There's hardly ever such thing as "le old cat lady xD with no one," that's a classical MGTOW cope.

SupremeG said:

No, because most women are average-looking but by 25, they’re looking worse and starting to sag at times. Also, liking 16 year olds would make you an ephebophile.

It's really cringeworthy to hear a 30yo woman talk about "dating" some guy. Like, wtf, you are not an attractive young girl anymore, you are a grown ass woman that should have been married for 10 years and should be giving birth to her 5th or 6th child.

SupremeG said:

Hahaha cuck of the week.

SupremeG said:

I also agree

and many examples can be taken from models, Hollywood, etc.
I would say over 30 around is when you can take it easy with them, fuck them around and stuff, even fuck them and chuck them, they know their worth is lower also they can handle it and even they might like it like that themselves depending on their life

SupremeG said:

I don't care about cultural labels like being a "pedophile" though. In my grandparents' culture it was perfectly normal for an older man to marry a teen girl, and in fact my grandpa was 25 when he married and impregnated my grandma who was 15. Why should I make an effort to conform to modern western culture and only think about girls my age when modern western culture has done nothing for me.

My 80 years old grandmother had relationships with 3 men in the same year.

Men are extremely desperate because of woman's high standards.

Homosapicuckus said:
My 80 years old grandmother had relationships with 3 men in the same year.

At what age ? When she was 80 ?

C O P E  
O  
P      
E P O C   ope!

Homosapicuckus said:

Dame thats crazy..... I feel for those 3 men Hahahahaha!

women over 18 are worthless

Ethnic women look fine until their 50s.

SupremeG said:

Nah, bro, women peak around 40 compared to some 25 yo roastie. Some early 20s women could still pass for late teens: If you're attracted to sub 40 yo women, you're basically a pedophile. I think my arbitrary standard is less degenerate than yours so should be the one we are guided by because reasons.

I would date any girl who wants me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back