Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't believe literal trannymaxxers get more girls than me this world is a sick joke

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I was talking with a friend of my parents, and he has an estranged son who trannymaxxed and is now NEETing with his current girlfriend. He told me that before, while this guy was still NEETing with him, since he didn't have his drivers license he had to drive him to meet girls he met online. It was so brutal when I realized I didn't have any experiences of my own to relate to this so I had to start talking about sex tourism.

What kind of sick cruel joke is it that even these literal tranny abominations are getting more girls than me? Also my sister told me about some guy she knew whose dad was gay but was married to this foid forever before he came out and divorce raped her. I feel like the world is just taunting me at this point. Everything is conspiring together to maximize my suffering. Foids will fuck literally anything except subhuman men.

Trannies have gay genes, and women love homos

I was talking with a friend of my parents, and he has an estranged son who trannymaxxed and is now NEETing with his current girlfriend. He told me that before, while this guy was still NEETing with him, since he didn't have his drivers license he had to drive him to meet girls he met online. It was so brutal when I realized I didn't have any experiences of my own to relate to this so I had to start talking about sex tourism.

What kind of sick cruel joke is it that even these literal tranny abominations are getting more girls than me? Also my sister told me about some guy she knew whose dad was gay but was married to this foid forever before he came out and divorce raped her. I feel like the world is just taunting me at this point. Everything is conspiring together to maximize my suffering. Foids will fuck literally anything except subhuman men.
he must be a passing tranny attracting bi bpd.