Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant believe how ugly iam

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
My face is a whole asymmetry

My eyes lookg big round and estrogenic, the opposite of hunter eyes

My jaw is curved and narrow with a round chin and short ramus making it look longish and oval

My sideprofile Looks good, but from the front my jaw Looks horrible

My cheekbones are low and Pretty much unprominent and flat

I look like someone with a missing chromosome, totally soft and estrogenic, my eye area is harmless and neutral almost autism like looking

I look like shit even at a low bodyfat

Just be more confident bruh.

When in doubt, go VR

Just wait until you get plastic surgery and the long exposure effect will not longer be, you will want to drop out seeing old photos.

Over. You might as well kill yourself

Damn you broke rule number 1 of survival...just dont be ugly theory.

Sounds bad. But if you're white you may still be able to ascend. Just go to SEA, bro.

True!
SEA is the only hope

Yeah man just SEA max brah
24xhu79

You literally just described my face. Jfl it's over.

Yesterday I stood right under yellowish artificial light and looked at the mirror at the closet. I'm a monster. My hairline and skin are completely obliterated.

Me neither. I will never forgive my father for spreading his inferior genetics.

finding out i was sub 3 was hard for me tbh
being ugly is an affliction

i'm sure it's not that bad. anyways you can just make up for it with a great personality and confidence :)

My face is a whole asymmetry

My eyes lookg big round and estrogenic, the opposite of hunter eyes

My jaw is curved and narrow with a round chin and short ramus making it look longish and oval

My sideprofile Looks good, but from the front my jaw Looks horrible

My cheekbones are low and Pretty much unprominent and flat

I look like someone with a missing chromosome, totally soft and estrogenic, my eye area is harmless and neutral almost autism like looking

I look like shit even at a low bodyfat

are you slav?

Just be yourself and you'll find someone who appreciates you :feelsree::feelsree:

Yesterday I stood right under yellowish artificial light and looked at the mirror at the closet. I'm a monster. My hairline and skin are completely obliterated.
Skin is a combo: It is much more important than we think, and the damage there is (almost) irreversible. Usually when we have skin bad enough to notice, its over already.

It is over boyooooooos

It’s all in your head bro :soy:

you just described rock lee
Rock Lee Part I

My bf isn't a chad but I still find him attractive just hit the gym and get some therapy teehee
Main qimg ad9cecbfb9f625b2a9db41376c9f29d4 c

Oh, I definitely believe I am ugly. Prey eyes. Garbage eye area. Recessed chin. Underdeveloped jaw, causing a shit tier front profile. Nonexistent cheekbones. Skinny neck. Cheek fat that will not go away no matter my weight. Long midface. Philtrum of death. Assymmetric facial harmony. It's over buddy boyo unless you surgerymaxx, like I plan to do.

Last edited: