Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant believe how stupid and retarded people are in general

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Here in this fucking forum too there are a lot of retards that are 10 yrs old in their mental ages ,what the fuck is this shit ?

And in reddit and other internet places same low iq people are being simps and worshippers of woman and rejecting the incel problem

I am seriously so much smarter and better than all of you faggots ,thats why you hate me ,because you know im superior in every way except looks

2020 was the golden age here man ,i become and accepted i was an incel when in covid

What the fuck is your mental age ffs ? You dont have to act like a piece of shit douchebag either to be seen as mature or better ,have some decency and mature mentally you syupid faggots

I cant fucking believe how stupid and retarded some people are ,i was trying to explain some truth to a acquantance previous day and i couldnt get past his fucking bluepill programming jesus christ

I am seriously so much smarter and better than all of you faggots ,thats why you hate me ,because you know im superior in every way except looks

Stfu and hand me the kebab.

I wasted too much time.

I have the mental age of the child bc I have the sexual experience of one.

:feelscry:

Here in this fucking forum too there are a lot of retards that are 10 yrs old in their mental ages ,what the fuck is this shit ?

And in reddit and other internet places same low iq people are being simps and worshippers of woman and rejecting the incel problem

2020 was the golden age here man ,i become and accepted i was an incel when in covid

What the fuck is your mental age ffs ? You dont have to act like a piece of shit douchebag either to be seen as mature or better ,have some decency and mature mentally you syupid faggots

I cant fucking believe how stupid and retarded some people are ,i was trying to explain some truth to a acquantance previous day and i couldnt get past his fucking bluepill programming jesus christ
normies tend to beat the crap out of us when we tell the brutal truth

There is a reason electricity, a simple invention, has existed for only 1% of human history

Most people aren't smart without smart people the world would still be in the stone age.

i honestly hope im on your list of retards too
i cant cope how people here take me serious

You dont have to act like a piece of shit douchebag either to be seen as mature or better ,have some decency and mature mentally you syupid faggots

Malicious or incompetence?