Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I cant believe how retarded looksmaxers are

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
I was reading a thread on looksmax about dating apps and the users were all are agreeing on that girls are only on dating apps for attention and validation and they based this on the fact that they themselves get ghosted and ignored by girls on tinder and cant set up a date JFL basically they get ignored by some disgusting sluts from tinder and they think she is only there for attention while in reality she is fucking CHADS from these apps not average looking faggots from cuckmax lol.

Girls on dating apps = free validation and attention from sub chads meanwhile going to chads house to get fucked

Last edited:
Yes, looksmaxx is garbage. What else is new

I think the average looksmax user doesn’t make the distinction between true attraction and validation seeking bevavior, like even browsing that place feels like there’s so much autism

There must be a reason unrelated to my looks why I cant date the women whom Im heavily attracted to...

There must be a reason unrelated to my looks why I cant date the women whom Im heavily attracted to...
You are not blackpilled if you believe in self improvement

If you have to looksmaxx it is already over.

Looksmaxx is autism, they give an scientifically word for what normies call "just taking care of myself"

I know gERbERt johnson is not well liked on this forum, but in a recent video he says that some looksmaxxers are basically bluepilled kind of like in the horseshoe theory like how they eventually think stupid shit is reality but just on a different side and its kind of bluepilled in a way

Looksmaxx is autism, they give an scientifically word for what normies call "just taking care of myself"
I thought it goes beyond that; I saw threads of looksmaxers putting an absurd amount of effort into improving their appearance on a daily basis, parts of it being completely experimental. There was a guy who mixed and sold his own eye color changing chemical on .org (which you have to use for months to have an effect. Some even have pre-date routines that're worse than American Psycho, consisting of, amongst other things, using an anxiolytic drug

getting hardcore invasive surgeries isn't "taking care of yourself"

They are retards