Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't believe ethnics try so hard in life

dominic

dominic

Officer
I see all these ethnic monkeys around me working hard as fuck, working in computer science and STEM, studying etc

It's like...why? Just fucking why? Do they seriously not realize they're subhuman? How are they so fucking motivated?

@wereqryan
@tehgymcel420

Yeah as an ethnic I don't see any motivation to do anything. At least if I was white I could wealthmaxx in hopes of then JBW SEAmaxxing one day (even though I'd probably never do it, the thought would be a motivational cope). But as an ethnicel you don't get any path to becoming a normie. It's literally over.

I'm not gonna bust my ass off just to survive. If I die I die; world keeps spinning.

interesting, I've never understood that neither

they need to compensate of course.

india sends its best of best to America,they are the most motivated curries, therefore they study hard

It's like...why? Just fucking why? Do they seriously not realize they're subhuman? How are they so fucking motivated?
theyre :bluepill:

I see all these ethnic monkeys around me working hard as fuck, working in computer science and STEM, studying etc

@wereqryan
@tehgymcel420
Its so they can moneycope, GrAYruckus

As a blackcel and only child, I work hard for my 3rd world family. Despite my looks and this fucked up world, they are only reason I haven’t roped or given up complete hope in having a successful life. The money I make gets sent back to support them and give them a decent life. Most times it’s hard, but it’s what keeps me going.

What’s their alternative?

they need to compensate of course.
This, our parents literally tell us that we can't compete with whites in looks and sexual attractiveness, so moneymaxxing is our only hope to get married.

They're probably high iqcels so it comes easy to them

@wereqryan
@tehgymcel420
I try harder for long time cause $hekels. at least now I can cope with food
Somehow I doubt that.
cope this is the truth.
This, our parents literally tell us that we can't compete with whites in looks and sexual attractiveness, so moneymaxxing is our only hope to get married.
this toob

Last edited:
They are bluepilled by the society. Only a cuck will love being a slave

I mean, what else are you even supposed to do as an ugly man? Cry about it all the time and waste your life? Or find something you're interested in and earn money to afford copes. I don't know what you're even trying to say man, and if you're too frustrated about your ethnic-celdom and you are too frustrated to do anything worthwhile because of your ethnic-tax then why don't you kill yourself and end your suffering? What's stopping you? It's not like you'll ever achieve anything with your ethnic DNA. Why even live? Am I right? :society:

great question. the bluepill is strong with ethnics and rice. that's all they've ever done, betabux. and the kikes are doing everything they can to make normies chase money and see it as the ultimate path to ascension. little do normies know about chad's life. this is why chadfishing is the ultimate ldarpill

Just wageslave for a soyciety that abused you and deemed you getting bullied as perfectly fine, slaving away, making chad's life better...

But 99.5% aren't privileged enough financially to be NEET so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back