Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't belie it

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I can't fucking believe it lll

16 years, so much effort and shit wasted on making me

A fucking subhuman failure

I'm a shitskin subhuman ethnic in the west it never fucking began JFLLLLLLLllldlldxpxpxpxp pFICMKF LLL

FUCKKNG LOL

I want a perfect body,
I want a perfect soul"

nlt only that but

despite finding Incel sites and the blackpill at 13

I'm still fucking retarded enough to have a oneitis. I literally walked in on this girl making out with someone ale at a party and I'm still in love with her. It's so fuckin over, she used me like a fuckkng emotional tampon and threw me away like the utter piece of shit garbage fuckkng cunt bastard nigger shit fuck cunt shit that I am

I'm still fucking retarded enough to have a oneitis. I literally walked in on this girl making out with someone ale at a party and I'm still in love with her. It's so fuckin over, she used me like a fuckkng emotional tampon and threw me away like the utter piece of shit garbage fuckkng cunt bastard nigger shit fuck cunt shit that I am

You just ousted yourself as LARP. Thanks for explaining you had a gf/relationship with a foid, buddy.

You just ousted yourself as LARP. Thanks for explaining you had a gf/relationship with a foid, buddy.
Nigga what?

i pretty much was an orbiter

I didn't get shit in return

Nah, he just admitted to being a simp.
Indeed
8B820776 EBF0 4FAF BC8E 27B283502E88
I am trying to change my ways

You are in love with a girl who fucks other men and used you as an emotional tampon

Nigga what?

I orbited her lol

I didn't get shit in return
>walked in on this girl making out with someone at a party

Why would you walk in on h*r doing that? Surely there had to be a relationship of some type for this to happen.

>she used me as an emotional tampon
:feelsseriously: I don't think you need to elab

Either you, at the worst, called yourself a cuck or at the best just admitted you had a gf/friendship with a foid, which some people would flip I guess idk.

Maybe I'm reading into it too hard because I'm high as a kite. Or maybe I'm mega high IQ on it

>walked in on this girl making out with someone at a party

Why would you walk in on h*r doing that? Surely there had to be a relationship of some type for this to happen.

>she used me as an emotional tampon
:feelsseriously: I don't think you need to elab

Either you, at the worst, called yourself a cuck or at the best just admitted you had a gf/friendship with a foid, which some people would flip I guess idk.

Maybe I'm reading into it too hard because I'm high as a kite. Or maybe I'm mega high IQ on it
I mean know I think you get it. The reason I'm venting is that these feelings are cucked and retarded--they make no sense and a reasonably blackpilled person should be experiencing them.

however, you can't just get rid of oneitis like that. Basically like telling incels to just shower tbh. That's why I'm venting, because I still fucking have this shit

It’s only going to get worse

Also hopefully you get over that foid

I mean know I think you get it. The reason I'm venting is that these feelings are cucked and retarded--they make no sense and a reasonably blackpilled person should be experiencing them.

however, you can't just get rid of oneitis like that. Basically like telling incels to just shower tbh. That's why I'm venting, because I still fucking have this shit
lock her in your basement