Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't be alone with my thoughts

Jokerpilled

Jokerpilled

In the face of such absurdity, man can only laugh!
★★★★★
It's hard for me to read books and be alone with my thoughts since I'm constantly bombarded with intrusive thoughts of all the bad and cringey things I've done throughout my life. How can I make this stop? I used to read a lot and it was fine, but now I have to have music playing all the time, it's gotten this bad. HELP HELP HELP

I AM CONSTANTLY HUNGRY FOR WHITE PUSSY, I WANT TO FUCK THEM SO BADLY

Happens to me too, just try your best to ignore them, yo

christian bale joker GIF

It's hard for me to read books and be alone with my thoughts since I'm constantly bombarded with intrusive thoughts of all the bad and cringey things I've done throughout my life. How can I make this stop? I used to read a lot and it was fine, but now I have to have music playing all the time, it's gotten this bad. HELP HELP HELP
Hoping that this never happens to me. I already have them a lot, but I just cope by listening to music and coding.

Hoping that this never happens to me. I already have them a lot, but I just cope by listening to music and coding.
Holy shit you're geniusmaxxed I'm trying to get good at coding too BUT it's HARD nigga and I prefer literature/philosophy ANYWAY

Holy shit you're geniusmaxxed I'm trying to get good at coding too BUT it's HARD nigga and I prefer literature/philosophy ANYWAY
Thank you brocel, but I can attest that I'm an absolute retard. Coding is difficult on the surface, but you just have to find something fun you want to genuinely spend time learning how to do.

Once you learn one coding language, it's smooth sailing from there. I'm ashamed to admit this, but since this is the incel forum anyway, I literally begun to learn how to code just so I could make a game in Roblox.

:feelsrope:

congratulations man you have anxiety and probably some sort of related to schizophrenia disorder

It's hard for me to read books and be alone with my thoughts since I'm constantly bombarded with intrusive thoughts of all the bad and cringey things I've done throughout my life.
I have a exact same problem. Even some cringe message I sent to a friend literally 8 months ago can ruin my day today. I can't just let things go. My mind is in a constant state of panic.

I have a exact same problem. Even some cringe message I sent to a friend literally 8 months ago can ruin my day today. I can't just let things go. My mind is in a constant state of panic.
It's an awful feeling and ruins your day:feelsUgh:

Isolation has become increasingly more difficult

I stay alone with mine, because I'm not schizophrenic, I'm Truecel, it's different.

Real tbh I feel like a retard