Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant act as a normie anymore, im tired of it

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Cant hide my non ntnees and nihilism any longer. What do i do

go er (in video game)

i stopped a while ago

Cant hide my non ntnees and nihilism any longer. What do i do
YES THIS IS IT THIS IS THE WHOLE CAKE

The act of being a normie is time consuming, energy sapping, IF YOU DONT GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT EG A FRIEND GROUP AND OR FEMALE ATTENTION, THE POINT OF ACTING NORMIE COMPLETELY GOES OUT OF THE WINDOW, THE WHOLE RATIONALE FOR THE EFFORT AND ACT BECOMES A FARCE AND BECOMES RIDICULOUS.

For the simple reason when a high tier normie or above does this "effort" and acting normie, IT HAS HUGE PAY OFFS IN MULTIPLE AREAS, SOCIALLY, SEXUALLY, ECONOMICALLY (WORK), IT IS COMPLETELY SELF INTERESTED, THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE DOING IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE DERIVING A DIRECT BENEFIT FROM IT TO THEMSELVES EVERY DAY.
TAKE AWAY ALL THESE BENEFITS AND POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT AND THEY WONT DO JACK SHIT, THEIR WHOLE ANGLE IN LIFE IS SELF INTEREST.

THIS WORKS BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT EVERY OTHER PART OF THEIR LIFE THAT THEY DONT DERIVE A DIRECT BENEFIT FROM, THEY DONT DO JACK THEIR EFFORT LEVEL IS UNBELIEVABLY LOW, THEIR WHOLE ANGLE IS SELF INTEREST.

This is the gaslighting element , normies both male and female, know for sure the lack of attention is occuring that the bottom of the social ladder ARE GETTING NO FEMALE ATTENTION AND ARE USED AS THE PUNCHING BAG IN SOCIAL GROUPS.
YET ACT LIKE ITS THE LOW VALUE MANS FAULT AND THE WHOLE FAILO ARC COMES IN, AND THEY BLAME THE LOW TIER MAN FOR DROPPING OUT OF SOCIETY AND NOT TRYING TO ACT LIKE A NORMIE AND PUT IN THE EFFORT TO BE A NORMIE, WITH NO CONTEXT AS TO WHY THEY HAVE DROPPED OUT AND ARE GIVING MUCH LOW EFFORT.

Also more importantly GIVING THEM NO CREDIT FOR THE EFFORT THEY PUT IN BEFORE, NO MENTION OF WHAT THEY DID BEFORE THEY STOPPED TRYING, NOTHING ABOUT THAT, LIKE IT SOMEHOW DOESNT EXIST OR PLAY ANY ROLE IN THE CURRENT SITUATION.

Last edited:
Yah, I stopped giving a fuck around 2018-ish. I practically went insane / dived deep into depression around the time of graduation (2014). Getting rejected big time around that time and losing all contact with "friends" of mine hurt me pretty badly, but it's not until being out of school and being in the "real world" showed me how much worse life could get. If you thought life sucked when you were sitting alongside your peers, just wait until you're completely isolated and everyone you've ever known, met, seen, etc. disappears from your life forever. Reality kicked in me in the fucking face and from there, I only became more bitter over time, nothing got better. Being in your late 20's and not having anything in your life really established is a mindfuck, it's no wonder most of us don't make it past our 30's... just these last 10 years have been exhausting and hellish. Fuck.

Yah, I stopped giving a fuck around 2018-ish. I practically went insane / dived deep into depression around the time of graduation (2014). Getting rejected big time around that time and losing all contact with "friends" of mine hurt me pretty badly, but it's not until being out of school and being in the "real world" showed me how much worse life could get. If you thought life sucked when you were sitting alongside your peers, just wait until you're completely isolated and everyone you've ever known, met, seen, etc. disappears from your life forever. Reality kicked in me in the fucking face and from there, I only became more bitter over time, nothing got better. Being in your late 20's and not having anything in your life really established is a mindfuck, it's no wonder most of us don't make it past our 30's... just these last 10 years have been exhausting and hellish. Fuck.
You live alone? Not with parents?