Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't accept that I can't get a girlfriend

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I am being punished for something over which I have no control. I just logged on Facebook ( stupid me ) and saw that the prime 19 year old I used to have a crush on, she is ethnic, got into a relationship with this tall blue eyed dude. His face is ugly though. Why? Why couldn't it be me? I can't even be given a fucking chance, come on. This is ridiculous.... Fuck my life, everything goes wrong for me.

Theres only us and our copes, It's over

That is the entire reason the incel community exists. If none of us cared about getting a gf then we would just become mgtow or some shit.

That is the entire reason the incel community exists. If none of us cared about getting a gf then we would just become mgtow or some shit.
I saw their picture together, it is suicide fuel. I am not even a bad person. Once I gave my own jacket to this homeless man while I went home freezing. I can't understand why good things never come my way.

You're 19?

Fml. You ain't lived yet, you're not an incel.

Going through the same. I think it's been more mental than anything. There is this new girl at work, kind of cute, and idk if just friendly or interested. She did tell me she liked my cologne once.

I saw their picture together, it is suicide fuel. I am not even a bad person. Once I gave my own jacket to this homeless man while I went home freezing. I can't understand why good things never come my way.
You are bluepilled. Give it up. There's no equality, nor good things should happen to you, if you're a good person. It's all about looks and status.

I am being punished for something over which I have no control. I just logged on Facebook ( stupid me ) and saw that the prime 19 year old I used to have a crush on, she is ethnic, got into a relationship with this tall blue eyed dude. His face is ugly though. Why? Why couldn't it be me? I can't even be given a fucking chance, come on. This is ridiculous.... Fuck my life, everything goes wrong for me.
Are you white? If not, it's likely you've been racemogged.

This could be you but you refuses to take showers, bruh.

Attachments

• 1527462187304.jpg
    1527462187304.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 1527462240643.png
    1527462240643.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 135
How old are you?