Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cannot stand the LGBTQ+ community

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Let me explain why.

Growing up in the 90s I did not see gay shit around all the time. When I graduated high school it was a big deal that there were like 3 open gays in my school. Now being gay is like, not even cool. You have to be TRANS now.

All of this shit aside, the reason I can't stand the community is because of the lies we were fed about them. It used to be all about "tolerance" which I can actually agree with. Gays and trannies don't automatically deserve to be treated like shit from the get go.

HOWEVER. We have moved far past "tolerance." It is now not enough to simply be tolerant of these people, now their behavior must be CONDONED and NORMALIZED. THIS is where I say this shit has spiraled out of control. You want to be gay and be left alone? Fine. Have at it. But don't fucking tell me it's NORMAL and force that shit on every TV show, movie, video game, etc.

Plain and simple if you are Transgender you have a mental disorder. You need help. But now (((society))) is telling us to accept it and that it is completely normal to put 9 year olds on hormone blockers to prevent them going into puberty. It is child abuse, it is evil, it is demonic and it is over.

if you are Transgender you have a mental disorder. You need help
I don't understand why transgenders think that saying this is "transphobic"
like i'm literally just saying "hey, you have a mental disorder, lets fix that"

lmao imagine if people with epilepsy said we were "against epileptics" for telling them they have epilepsy and should seek help

Agreed. I hate how this mental disease has been normalized by the (((media))) and the youth has been indoctrinated to accept it. It’s sickening.

zyklon b for fags tbh.

I cannot stand the Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer + Community either.

I hate fags too. they need to be cleaned from the earth. and whores as well.

Yeas. Agree. They became too arrogant and annoying. LGBT is fasist organisation of fanatical perverts.

I also think laws should be passed banning PRIDE parades. They are disgusting displays of degeneracy with naked men walking around. The parents who take their children to these events should be beaten severely.

My real name is Indrajit, I'm 45 years old and come from India but I Identify as 20 year old Kahtarina from Sweden. :feelsthink:

You could potentially say the same about autism and inceldom. At least they got the courage getting out of their basements eh closets and participate in society openly. It's time to rise up for us as well tbh.
Disorder =/= deformity, which is not healable.
I also think laws should be passed banning PRIDE parades. They are disgusting displays of degeneracy with naked men walking around. The parents who take their children to these events should be beaten severely.
Just enforce laws tbh. Dont think nakedness is legal, but I have certain sympathy for naturism tbh we are far to alienated from our bodies so nothing wrong with that for me personally. What's your problem? I new how mrn and women looked down there from kindergarten, thx early interest im biology and it didn't hurt me tbh.

Last edited:
You could potentially say the same about autism and inceldom. At least they got the courage getting out of their basements eh closets and participate in society openly. It's time to rise up for us as well tbh.
Disorder =/= deformity, which is not healable.

Just enforce laws tbh. Dont think nakedness is legal, but I have certain sympathy for naturism tbh we are far to alienated from our bodies so nothing wrong with that for me personally. What's your problem?

Nobody is requiring an autist or incel be included throughout all forms of media all the time. That's my big problem. They are like 3% of the population yet if you didn't know better you might think they are 40%

LGBTQ = Let’s Go Burn The Queers

The worst is when they try to pervert the youth. They normalized gays, then transgenders, now theyre pushing for pedophilia (but only against boys)

The worst is when they try to pervert the youth. They normalized gays, then transgenders, now theyre pushing for pedophilia (but only against boys)

Look at the cucked father letting his crazy wife ruin the life of his son.
Holy shit I can't handle the cringe.

Eh, im getting kind of indifferent to this subject tbh. I dont see that many trans around anyway

3% of the population

Are you sure?
r495f8m.jpg

Sodom and gomorrah all over again boyos

Let me explain why.

Growing up in the 90s I did not see gay shit around all the time. When I graduated high school it was a big deal that there were like 3 open gays in my school. Now being gay is like, not even cool. You have to be TRANS now.

All of this shit aside, the reason I can't stand the community is because of the lies we were fed about them. It used to be all about "tolerance" which I can actually agree with. Gays and trannies don't automatically deserve to be treated like shit from the get go.

HOWEVER. We have moved far past "tolerance." It is now not enough to simply be tolerant of these people, now their behavior must be CONDONED and NORMALIZED. THIS is where I say this shit has spiraled out of control. You want to be gay and be left alone? Fine. Have at it. But don't fucking tell me it's NORMAL and force that shit on every TV show, movie, video game, etc.

Plain and simple if you are Transgender you have a mental disorder. You need help. But now (((society))) is telling us to accept it and that it is completely normal to put 9 year olds on hormone blockers to prevent them going into puberty. It is child abuse, it is evil, it is demonic and it is over.
Have you ever met a poor gay person? A homosexual who came from a family where there was a genuine struggle to put food on the table and where he occasionally went hungry?

I find it disturbing that anyone here can have any sympathy for faggots. They are spreading HIV like a plague with most gay men having 200+ partners. They are progressive cunts that would purge us if they could.

Waste of resources is what they are