Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cannot reveal all of my magick secrets

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Abramelin the Mage

I have given you alot of knowledge. But I cannot tell you everything. There is great power in secrecy. If you intend to use magick. You must research it yourself.

But for the low price of 1499.99, I can teach you all there is to know about magick over in my 12 week course and bootcamp.

the weakest angel can mog you

But for the low price of 1499.99, I can teach you all there is to know about magick over in my 12 week course and bootcamp.
It's not like that. I'll lose power if igive up all my secrets. I'm not telling anyone to take my course. I'm telling them to buy other people's books on Amazon.

The suns look like @Emba's avi

Last edited:
View attachment 694636
I have given you alot of knowledge. But I cannot tell you everything. There is great power in secrecy. If you intend to use magick. You must research it yourself.
One of these days I'll get a deck.

It's not like that. I'll lose power if igive up all my secrets. I'm not telling anyone to take my course. I'm telling them to buy other people's books on Amazon
:feels::feels::feels:

Looks like a nigger straw-hut religion. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

@Acion what should I read to do my next summoning correctly? I fucked up my first one.