Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cannot get over the fact that this kind of.....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Girl gets banged by chad and tyrones

Life seems like a big scam to me

I mean it's obvious that over 20 sluts are getting banged by chad n tyrone

But this pure Girl of innocence also already gets fucked by both, while her literal looksmatch is Browsing Things like "How to grow your height and penis"

CgrUsVfWYAQNd4A

Girl gets banged by chad and tyrones

Life seems like a big scam to me

I mean it's obvious that over 20 sluts are getting banged by chad n tyrone

But this pure Girl of innocence also already gets fucked by both, while her literal looksmatch is Browsing Things like "How to grow your height and penis"

CgrUsVfWYAQNd4A

EDIT: While she experiences her first doses of chad cock, we where Young nerds,losers who where called as perv for showing sexual interest

I despise just the thought of it.

That outfit is ugly.

She looks like she’s a 7 year old :giga:

She looks like she’s a 7 year old :giga:

She Looks like that, but she isnt

She's just a classical high E Girl/women

nowodays you dont see that often

She's capitalising on her premature baby ass looks to look like a 6 year old...
She's going to have incel kids.

She's just a classical high E Girl/women

nowodays you dont see that often
Why do you say so?
Aren't hormones/environment making us into high E faggots?
Wouldn't said environment over-feminize FHO's?

Also; jfl at anyone who'd voluntarily copulate with that thing, 50% chance your spawn will be a short, small-framed male who will suffer a lot in his life.

She looks like CGI or a mannequin.

That girl would spit on us incels.

That girl would spit on us incels.

She'd push us in the water and hold our heads down, kicking our heads in while we struggle to breathe, and throwing a few punches with one hand while holding us down with the other.

She'd push us in the water and hold our heads down, kicking our heads in while we struggle to breathe, and throwing a few punches with one hand while holding us down with the other.

cgrusvfwyaqnd4a-jpg.89966
@knajjd s ded srs looksmatched tbhthbngl
fuaark
fucking brutal tbh and true, fuck just lol tbhthbhngl tfw no qt petite gf ahh HJDUSDASOIUFUARK ded srs
b u d d y
o
y
o

tfw
mfw.png

Last edited:
Why do you say so?
Aren't hormones/environment making us into high E faggots?
Wouldn't said environment over-feminize FHO's?

Also; jfl at anyone who'd voluntarily copulate with that thing, 50% chance your spawn will be a short, small-framed male who will suffer a lot in his life.

Excessive Estrogen only feminizes men, on women it converts into testosterone and blocks further estrogen

Excessive Estrogen only feminizes men, on women it converts into testosterone and blocks further estrogen
Nigger what?
How does that work?
Are females a different species or what?
Going by that logic, wouldn't men who inject T or take other supplement have their testosterone converted to estrogens?
Makes no sense.

Also; the answer is no, excessive estrogen feminizes men and over-feminizes women, the endocrine system works the same, giving estrogen to a male will feminize him, giving estrogen to a woman will overfeminize her because she already has estrogen, unless she has PCOS of course.

Nigger what?
How does that work?
Are females a different species or what?
Going by that logic, wouldn't men who inject T or take other supplement have their testosterone converted to estrogens?
Makes no sense.

Also; the answer is no, excessive estrogen feminizes men and over-feminizes women, the endocrine system works the same, giving estrogen to a male will feminize him, giving estrogen to a woman will overfeminize her because she already has estrogen, unless she has PCOS of course.

Of Course men who inject Testosterone increase their Estrogen because the Body of a human Always wants a hormonal balance

Most roiders have gyno and water storage through high estrogen

Modern women grow taller, they grow ridiculous Long limbs These days because their Estrogen Levels are suppressed

Modern women grow taller, they grow ridiculous Long limbs These days because their Estrogen Levels are suppressed
Testosterone doesn't make you taller, estrogen doesn't make you shorter or have shorter limbs, they are getting taller because human height is continuously expanding, the shortest of your children's children(hypothesis) will at least be 10cm taller than you.

EDIT: While she experiences her first doses of chad cock, we where Young nerds,losers who where called as perv for showing sexual interest

it's unbelievable we are called perverts when we aren't even having sex

Testosterone doesn't make you taller, estrogen doesn't make you shorter or have shorter limbs, they are getting taller because human height is continuously expanding, the shortest of your children's children(hypothesis) will at least be 10cm taller than you.

No, testosterone in the female Body suppresses Estrogen, Estrogen is responsible for early fused growth plates

There are studies on teenage Boys ranged 12-14 who took aromasin, those who took it religiously have grown 16-21 Inch on average

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back