Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cannot consume any content created by a toilet

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★
Videos, books, lectures, articles, music etc. It makes me physically gag encountering anything produced by a woman. They have inherit ineptitude which I entirely find offensive when they attempt to "liberate" themselves from the "patriarchal" domination of the entertainment industry by attempting to create something original. Women are only good for sex, abusing and rearing children, that's it.

Every song sung by a woman is sung from a mouth that's been chronically cock infested, why would I play such shit if I was in a state of melancholy? I would much rather listen to male-produced heavy metal like Judas Priest, or post-punk like Joy Division or classical/romantic like Liszt to cope during such events. Here's a challenge: name a song sung by a woman that doesn't reference anything sexual. You can't.

Every book written by a woman has thus far yet to present its relevance to the spotlight, and for good reason, they're devoid of literary merit, and you can just about make the exception for Agatha Christie. The scientific ignorance of the Holy Books presents more compelling literature than a modern day female PhD writer.

The time listening to a lecture presented by a woman could arguably be better spent watching a monkey fling shit at a wall for 2 hours. Women bring nothing philosophically or intellectually new to the table. Why has the likes of Jordan Peterson seen a spike in popularity despite regurgitating a reductionist viewpoint of ancient teachings? Because everyone knows women aren't worth the time listening to.

Toilets are inferior, and you should laugh at the sight of a toilet's demise.

I read the hunger games and harry potter as a teen, the only books written by women that i have read.

Ignore foids
Don't listen to foids