Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cannot accept the fact that I'm an incel in my homeland

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Standards are not supposed to be high in Riceland, yet I am single af despite trying to establish connections with local Riceland foids. Why is landing a fucking date so hard, am I that ugly?

What do you mean by standards aren't meant to be high?
It isn't as hypergamous as in the west, yet
I'd assume that Asian women in Riceland would want men that look like their favourite idols/celebs, or just the typical measures of status like height and wealth
:fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I have none
Life seems rather brutal in Asia for men, especially with the rising standards of living and the increased hypergamous desires that arise from this.
Save me from this hellhole brother, I wish we knew each other irl and were friends in another timeline if we are incels in that particular timeline :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I assume social media, popular entertainment, and the rising degeneracy and hypergamous standards arising from that are what is making your situation as such, also correlating with the usual discriminatory treatment and Chad-worshipping; foid privilege doesn't seem to be as widespread there, but still is probably brutal if you're legitimately a sub 5 male... :feelsclown:

What are your stats, you being a supposed incel not in the West? :feelswhere:

I assume social media, popular entertainment, and the rising degeneracy and hypergamous standards arising from that are what is making your situation as such,
I've seen noodlewhores visiting websites that sold accessories and dressing up like a standard Western tiktok whore :feelsrope::feelsohgod:
usual discriminatory treatment and Chad-worshipping; foid privilege doesn't seem to be as widespread there, but still is probably brutal if you're legitimately a sub 5 male... :feelsclown:
Life is cruel, I have been ostracised since high school
What are your stats, you being a supposed incel not in the West? :feelswhere:
5'9.5, 3/10 face max with some pimples and spergy due to being ostracised in my formative years

Why is landing a fucking date so hard, am I that ugly?
Ehm, probably yes. It’s actually not hard to get a date with a foid, unless you are physically unattractive

brutal. incel in your own homeland:feelsrope:

Ehm, probably yes. It’s actually not hard to get a date with a foid, unless you are physically unattractive
If only they actually cared about personality, then all of us would be able to land dates :feelsbadman:

5'9.5, 3/10 face max with some pimples and spergy due to being ostracised in my formative years
Did you come from a rich area of riceland, if you're from a poor area you probably height mog most people near you.

I don't think I would be able to ascend because when I try to speak my native language I sound like a retard and no one can really understand me, but I did height mog most people when walking around because my family is from a poor area in India and I am also 5'9/5'10.