Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I canceled my premium membership for youtube today.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
They canceled not one but two of my favorite incel black pilled youtube channels. One was collective dismal, A very intellectual black pilled guy from canada. The other and my most beloved youtube favorite channel was the darkcel, He had some very interesting stuff on his videos. His content was excellent and very black pilling and always had a good time doing darkcels live streams. But J-tube decided to nuke his channel, fortunately, darkcel is still on rumblr was darkcel forever. I am no longer going to give youtube any of my money if they do not support freedom of speech. I guess this means I will be viewing a lot of based content on alternative platforms instead. I rather not give any money to woke faggots anyway.
View: https://youtu.be/QdqFCQTsVj8?si=kfyn__lzQl5dDpif

Why did you even have it in the first place? Kek

Why did you even have it in the first place? Kek
To be honest, it is mainly to skip annoying commercials and to watch what I wanted to watch whenever I wanted to watch it without breaks.

To be honest, it is mainly to skip annoying commercials and to watch what I wanted to watch whenever I wanted to watch it without breaks.
Just use YouTube ReVanced and/or NewPipe if you're on android

Just use brave browser

Just download YouTube Revanced theory