Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can wrap my index and thumb around my entire jaw.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Keep in mind my hands are about the size of the average foid’s. I am a legit framecel.

My jaw is so fucking recessed it isn’t even funny. I literally look like a stereotypical incel with my subhuman lower third.

@PPEcel is a Rich Chang who get stacies to lick his asshole after they go on five star dinner dates.

Last edited:
Over for me I can do same
* almost same

Keep in mind my hands are about the size of the average foid’s. I am a legit framecel.
Same, handshake mog is too much for me. I always walk with my hands in my jeans pockets,
My jaw is so fucking recessed it isn’t even funny. I literally look like a stereotypical incel with my subhuman lower third.
Over for me I can do same
* almost same
^^^
@PPEcel is a Rich Chang who get stacies to lick his asshole after they go on five star dinner dates.
He should really surgerymaxx, he's got the money for it.

JFL I tried to do that with my thumb and index finger and was able to wrap the entire jaw. :feelskek: Actually my head is a little small compared to my body proportions. This Sunday I went to a barber for a haircut and he was treating me like a 15 yo (asking me about school and stuffs). Everyone treats me as a kid because of my baby face and facial hair that looks like pubic hair.

JFL I tried to do that with my thumb and index finger and was able to wrap the entire jaw. :feelskek: Actually my head is a little small compared to my body proportions. This Sunday I went to a barber for a haircut and he was treating me like a 15 yo (asking me about school and stuffs). Everyone treats me as a kid because of my baby face and facial hair that looks like pubic hair.
094044DC FC56 40ED 8045 5940BD9058A7

Candid photo of @PPEcel :

14170068 5AED 463E 8A17 A8FA978EFD8F