Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can understand now why old dogs get drunk all the time

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
This State of existence is a gift from god. I just don’t care

what happened with ur post count brocel

No getting drunk for your face

Attachments

• image_2023-12-23_210957789.png
    image_2023-12-23_210957789.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 15
dogpill is unavoidable

My VIP expired, I shall renew it when I return to my battle station

@Ron.Belgrade

I can't drink all the time, the hangover leaves me feeling shit for several days

I drink vodka, whiskey and high percent beers in one sitting if I do decide to drink
alcohol reduces t. heard vodka shrinks man balls. beer makes belly fat and whiskey tastes bad. wine in moderation is good.

slavs dont have that problem
Im from Easter Europe, so I know all about drinking, and I used to drink everyday for several years. But as I've got older it messes me up more and more, and for longer. Though I suppose if you literally never stopped drinking then you wouldn't have that problem, but then you're really being dragged into the abyss

Im from Easter Europe, so I know all about drinking, and I used to drink everyday for several years. But as I've got older it messes me up more and more, and for longer. Though I suppose if you literally never stopped drinking then you wouldn't have that problem, but then you're really being dragged into the abyss
oh no way, felow slavcel!!!

you polish?