Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can speak curry now

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I can have a decent conversation in urdu/hindi now. Took a long time to learn all the weird grammar and sounds but i got it. I am now a jewish looking street shitter. Achievement unlocked

Btw i am arab dont think i just learnt a second language

for what purpose did you learn ?

I can barely even speak Arabic.

Usually Egyptians are very nationalistic about their language
I just never learned it, just picked up on basic conversational Arabic from being around them, I can't read or write at all.

I just never learned it, just picked up on basic conversational Arabic from being around them, I can't read or write at all.
Try learning it. You can ascend in Egypt with your height and idk about your face. Dont be a volcel. I doubt the only suitors are cousins

damn curry is a language now thought it was a food

Hindi is distantly related to English. Although with around 6 000 years of separation

wtf speaking is the hard part, reading and writing is actually very simple, the arabic alphabet only has about 26 letters similarly to the english one, you can easily learn it in a day or 2

How long did it take you to learn it?

seems hard. I struggle with english.

Sporadic learning. Maybe since 2016 i tried but now it is more serious as i see potential in blackpilling curries
Lmfao curry is life
you picked up a foreign language just so you could blackpill curries? lel

they are over 1 billion, blackpilling curries could change the world
Not all curries speak hindustani. A huge portion speak it as a second language. It is better to use english
you picked up a foreign language just so you could blackpill curries? lel

Idk i feel so motivated. Maybe run paki game on saudi foids. They will suck anything non saudi

I can barely speak it
Idk i feel so motivated. Maybe run paki game on saudi foids. They will suck anything non saudi
Saudis mog curries though

srs? sandniggers mog curries hard

Attachments

• 1434406F-E9C9-47EF-9430-02EFEF4ECE85.png
    1434406F-E9C9-47EF-9430-02EFEF4ECE85.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 29
I can barely speak my own native language it's pretty over

You should use your new curry speaking knowledge to get a curry gf.

shitee shittt shittss shitlll?