Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can see the appeal of not trying

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Just merely trying to date is affecting my mental health...it's making me depressed

I'm relatively happier if I didn't try.

Trying is key to knowing if you are an incel, give or take 10 tries before you shall call it quits

Never tried but will maybe next year

Trying throughout your teens and early-20's... if it ain't working out and you ain't getting any tail, well... "that's a wrap" as they say. And as you suffer in silence, isolation and whither away... . rest of society goes on like nothing happened.

Life sucks and then you die.

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

Trying throughout your teens and early-20's... if it ain't working out and you ain't getting any tail, well... "that's a wrap" as they say. And as you suffer in silence, isolation and whither away... . rest of society goes on like nothing happened.

Life sucks and then you die.

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv
This

I think the cruelest part of the blackpill isn’t the lack of romance.

For me its the lack of belonging.

You go through life, experiencing things, and based on the experiences you have, you develop certain beliefs / ideas that match up with the reality you’ve experienced and you try to join social groups that reflect those beliefs / ideas.

But you get to that point where you realize those beliefs / ideas and groups don’t really give two fucks about you because you aren’t a human being in their eyes, because humanity in its essence views you as inferior and unworthy of love or belonging.

For me it was conservatism. I really thought that I was experiencing unhealthy social experiences because our social norms were really unhealthy and led to isolation / in-fighting / social / community decay.

Only for me to realize that most conservatives have totally different lives than I do such that all my experiences are null and void, and the “ills” I perceive aren’t actually the same “ills” they perceive. They are perfectly fine addressing their ills and moving on without me (even assuming most conservatives aren’t gay cocksucking grifters, which they are anyways)

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish sex robots were legit since that's the whole objective of even dating, getting laid