Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can see all my friends on SnapMap hanging out without me.

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
It's currently spring break for me so I figured I would message some of my "friends" to see if they want to hang out. All three of them said they are busy. Out of curiosity, I opened up the snapmap, and I saw all of them at the beach, probaly being involved in those huge spring break parties. I've never been more defeated than I am right now. Not even my friends will include me. This inceldom goes far beyond female love, it affects even friendships and your social status. I have nothing, absolutely nothing, to look forward to in life.

It's absolutely over for you

Don’t use snapchat, or any social media for that matter.

It's over for you
I understand that, but that statement doesn't fix the emotions I am currently feeling of constantly being excluded from everything in life.

This inceldom goes far beyond female love, it affects even friendships and your social status.
This is so huge and no one in society acknowledges this.

Forgot that snap maps exist

This is so huge and no one in society acknowledges this.
I can cope with no female love, but the fact I have hardly any real friends, and how I am constantly excluded from everything in life, is the most difficult part of inceldom. It pains my heart every single day.
Forgot that snap maps exist
I don't recommend it. I wish I were ignorant as to what my friends were all doing together.

Jfl having friends

I don't even know what the fuck SnapMap is. Just lol.

The fucks a "snapmap"?

useless info
IMG 6217

I'm 22 man just turned 22. I'm so isolated from social media at this point I have no clue what's happening. I've never had a social media account.

I'm 22 man just turned 22. I'm so isolated from social media at this point I have no clue what's happening. I've never had a social media account.
It's fine. Snapmap can be brutal if you are an incel. The constant reminder you aren't invited to anything with your friends.

That's not a bad thing, believe me
It's fine. Snapmap can be brutal if you are an incel. The constant reminder you aren't invited to anything with your friends.
exactly!

Lol, I thought you were talking about Doom 2016's SnapMap editor.

why are you even looking at that? sounds like hell if you can see your "friends" having fun without you in real time