Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I can only watch Better Call Saul now if I side with Lalo

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's so weird!! lol

I find this show kind of insufferable now. Sorry - I know so many people love it.

I just can't stand how it portrays certain characters that are clearly so malevolent as good people. Jimmy and Kim in particular but others too. And then it portrays good, wholesome, positive characters as bad and deserving of punishment, such as Howard. AND it kills off the characters that are genuinely pretty good, like Nacho.

Don't get me wrong it's wonderfully directed and it's entertaining if you ignore this kind of thing, but it just feels so confused morally.

However... if I side with Lalo then he's OBVIOUSLY evil. He doesn't cover it up, play the victim, act virtuous... he's evil and that's that!

I can respect that a whole lot more than being evil and then putting on puppy dog eyes and pretending you're actually good, lol

OK rant over. XD

I don't like watching gaystream shows.

I just can't stand how it portrays certain characters that are clearly so malevolent as good people. Jimmy and Kim in particular but others too. And then it portrays good, wholesome, positive characters as bad and deserving of punishment, such as Howard.
Chuck got this pretty bad. Chuck is basically a non-NT nearcel who was driven insane by his normie brother. He NEETs for a bit and tells the truth about his brother, so this makes normies hate him. He was essentially right about Jimmy being a conman, but he is still a monster for not making him a lawyer at his firm. JFL

Chuck got this pretty bad. Chuck is basically a non-NT nearcel who was driven insane by his normie brother. He NEETs for a bit and tells the truth about his brother, so this makes normies hate him. He was essentially right about Jimmy being a conman, but he is still a monster for not making him a lawyer at his firm. JFL

I agree! I liked Chuck a lot. This show kills off every character that I like, basically.

I'm nearing the end of this new episode now.

I don't like watching gaystream shows.

I totally agree with you. I watch very few. However... I've watched all of Breaking Bad, El Camino, Better Call Saul... so I feel like I should finish it.

I thought BB was great and EC was kind of more of the same but maybe not quite as high quality.

BCS... has been hit and miss. But it's only in this current season (which is also the final season) that it's really turned all these things I didn't like about the show before up to 11.