Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can no longe cope with this life

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I tried so hard to convince myself that I was not a subhuman, but it turns out that I keep getting mogged by everyone I come across, and my delusion never last.It’s really over for me guys and I still find this shit so hard to digest.Wish there could be some place for me hide from this clown fucking world. How is this shit even possible ?? I having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I can’t take this humiliation anymore and I want to end it all. Why was I born with a Micropenis, a dwarf stature and a goblin face?? Why ? To make normies feel better about themselves when they look at my pathetic ass ??? To make others stand out in a positive way ??

Like I said, I won’t make it to my late 20s/early 30s like this. It’s easy af to list down all copes and try to motivate yourself to moneymaxx and cope your way out of this shit but putting yourself out there and actually trying to “ survive” is akin to attempting to swim against the tide by having your arms cut off. You will inevitably fail, no matter how much you try to self-improve to mask your subhumanity. Life as a sub5 male is a big fucking joke. We don’t live; we merely exist to witness the success of others, and it hurts. This fucking hurts ngl.

I fucking get traumatised when I look at my naked body into the mirror. I legit can’t point out a single good feature despite trying so hard to for hours. Impossible to accept that I’m not even average in terms of face,height and penis size. This is unacceptable and beyond humiliating imo. Death is better than this shit called life for the genetically inferior.

You just got to accept it and look at something all day all night without moving, also don't overthink while you doing this

You just got to accept it and look at something all day all night without moving, also don't overthink while you dovyhis
Still hard to live despite accepting

u a genuine microcel or are u exaggerating?

That's not a micropenis. 5.4 inches is about average or absolutely mediocre. I wish I had that size and I would hate my life less. My penis is 3.8 inches when hard... :feelsrope:
It’s considered micro to foids brocel. Yours is nonexistent…

That's not a micropenis. 5.4 inches is about average or absolutely mediocre. I wish I had that size and I would hate my life less. My penis is 3.8 inches when hard... :feelsrope:
3.8 inches BP ??

You just got to accept it and look at something all day all night without moving, also don't overthink while you doing this
I overthink when ever I'm not under the influence