Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can never sleep if I'm actually doing anything the next day

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This has always been the case. Even when I was in school, I could never sleep. I'd lay in bed for hours rolling around, and then would as a result either get no sleep, very little and be tired the entire day next day, or just sleep in and miss the event. Even to this day, if I'm doing anything the next day I can't sleep. I can only sleep soundly if I know I'm LDARing the next day.

Incel trait. Get a girlfriend and a sex life and you will be instantly cured.

I do the same thing. Apart from last night. Last night was literally the first time I feel asleep in under an hour in years. What I did was listen to a podcast but on minimil volume so u can only hear it if you focus on it and it helped me fall asleep somehow

Incel trait. Get a girlfriend and a sex life and you will be instantly cured.
Go message your JB foid, chad

anxious about all the mog

This has always been the case. Even when I was in school, I could never sleep. I'd lay in bed for hours rolling around, and then would as a result either get no sleep, very little and be tired the entire day next day, or just sleep in and miss the event. Even to this day, if I'm doing anything the next day I can't sleep. I can only sleep soundly if I know I'm LDARing the next day.
Damn.. Daily job must be a nightmare for you

I'm the same way, but turning off all the lights and the computer helps me relax faster.

If I go to bed knowing I have to be up early the next morning, I typically wake up earlier than I need to be up. I think this is a natural phenomenon - your brain is processing the fact that you need to be up early so it's harder to fully relax and get a sound sleep. Thankfully I usually don't have to be up too early and can wake up naturally.

I have the exact same problem. Also if I know i'm doing anything other than LDARing the next day I literally can't get out of bed. I keep looking at the time and just watch films or post here and try to make the time go as slow as possible.

I have the exact same problem. Also if I know i'm doing anything other than LDARing the next day I literally can't get out of bed. I keep looking at the time and just watch films or post here and try to make the time go as slow as possible.
I do this too

just LDAR in the bed in dark room take some ZMA and chamomile ,melatonin in stay in bed ,dont try to fall asleep fast and think only this kind of sleeping will do the thing just stay there and relax you will get some sleep ,but you need to adapt to this and after 6 or so hours get some 20 - 40 min nap , every oportunity to lay down and close eyes are sleep for me my body like to LDAR and do nothing after 3-5 hours of this kind of sleep im good to be active fo another 6-8 hours and then nap or LDAR 5-7 hours lik thius , rarely i sleep for 10+ , this is because i wageslave

I used to never be able to sleep, now I can't stop sleeping

I can't sleep because i'm on vacations and I wake up at 1pm