Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Can Never Look at Foids the Same Way I Used To

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
I apologize for not posting much these past few days. I've been trying to watch new shows or something and I was busy with that.

Anyway, I was watching some random YouTuber playing games, and suddenly, I got a random glimpse of my old dream that I had -- when I was younger. I was lying down on my bed, and beside me was my wife. She had long, black, beautiful hair, and she was sleeping softly right next to me. I looked at her face as she slept, and listened to her soft breaths. I closed my own eyes as I began to smile.

However, I opened them after my wife said my name and turned her head to the side to look at me, one eye open as she smiled. She told me she loved me as she rolled over to embrace me as me and her both drifted off to sleep.

That was a dream of mine, something I used to believe I could obtain one day.

However, now I know that dreaming was all for naught. I sit here every day at my computer, with a burning rage towards all foids. A dream like that could never be destined for me, for I was cursed to have this damned height of mine, and my disgusting face. The only situation a foid would smile while looking at me would either be while I was suffering and dying, or just because she finds my appearance humorous.

Even if I were to somehow, by a miracle done by the Lord himself, turn out to get married and in that exact situation with my wife; her soft sleeping would not bring me peace nor happiness. Instead, my very soul would be filled with rage as I would begin to strangle her as she lie on the bed. After I see the life drain from her eyes, only then would I finally be able to sleep soundly as her body goes cold right next to me.

Of course, the only one I truly wish to strangle in such a manner would be Ado.

One day perhaps, one day...

I apologize for not posting much these past few days. I've been trying to watch new shows or something and I was busy with that.

Anyway, I was watching some random YouTuber playing games, and suddenly, I got a random glimpse of my old dream that I had -- when I was younger. I was lying down on my bed, and beside me was my wife. She had long, black, beautiful hair, and she was sleeping softly right next to me. I looked at her face as she slept, and listened to her soft breaths. I closed my own eyes as I began to smile.

However, I opened them after my wife said my name and turned her head to the side to look at me, one eye open as she smiled. She told me she loved me as she rolled over to embrace me as me and her both drifted off to sleep.

However, now I know that dreaming was all for naught. I sit here every day at my computer, with a burning rage towards all foids. A dream like that could never be destined for me, for I was cursed to have this damned height of mine, and my disgusting face. The only situation a foid would smile while looking at me would either be while I was suffering and dying, or just because she finds my appearance humorous.

Even if I were to somehow, by a miracle done by the Lord himself, turn out to get married and in that exact situation with my wife; her soft sleeping would not bring me peace nor happiness. Instead, my very soul would be filled with rage as I would begin to strangle her as she lie on the bed. After I see the life drain from her eyes, only then would I finally be able to sleep soundly as her body goes cold right next to me.

the BP forever destroyed my ability to love a woman bro, even if i woke up as a prettyboy mogger and got my dream tall, muscular femdom mistress be a good boy gf, or a revy lookalike foid, I would forever know she doesnt love me for who I am, but for my looks, my genes, I would still be as bitter and broken as I am now, and I also know she would cuck me in the spot if i ever got disfigured in a accident or some shit like that, its over man.

Last edited:
the BP forever destroyed my ability to love a woman bro, even if i woke up as a prettyboy mogger and got my dream tall, muscular femdom mistress be a good boy gf, or a revy lookalike foid, I would forever know she doesnt love me for who I am, but for my looks, my genes, I would still be as bitter and broken as I am now, and I also know she would cuck me in the spot if i ever got disfigured in a accident or some shit like that, its over man.
Same here. If I woke up as a mogger, I'd use my attractiveness to kill foids like Ted Bundy. I just want to see them suffer now. I hate them so much.

Same here. If I woke up as a mogger, I'd use my attractiveness to kill foids like Ted Bundy. I just want to see them suffer now. I hate them so much.

Marc Lepine type shit (IN VIDEOGAME)

a touching story

males want to be romantics but foids won't let them

Who the hell is Ado?

Dude at this point I kinda feel like you are secretly a fan of her

The amount of posts you make about her
I'm keen about my hatred. I don't call myself her #1 hater for nothing, after all. It also makes Ado fans seethe, and I like seeing the retards go on about how Ado can do no wrong and doesn't deserve the hate.

What cucks. All they do is admire talent and never seek to surpass it. They just sit down quietly and admit defeat, and make up false assumptions in their head about how Ado is 'gifted.'

I'm keen about my hatred. I don't call myself her #1 hater for nothing, after all. It also makes Ado fans seethe, and I like seeing the retards go on about how Ado can do no wrong and doesn't deserve the hate.

What cucks. All they do is admire talent and never seek to surpass it. They just sit down quietly and admit defeat, and make up false assumptions in their head about how Ado is 'gifted.'
I saw an IT post about you sperging on Ado :feelshaha:

I saw an IT post about you sperging on Ado :feelshaha:
Oh yeah, those were from a few days ago or so. It was posted by that whore PrincessKitty. I did talk to her before that since she random PMed me on Reddit mocking me. Although, just one look through her posts makes it obvious that she's just ragebaiting to get people to look at her OnlyFans.

Oh yeah, those were from a few days ago or so. It was posted by that whore PrincessKitty. I did talk to her before that since she random PMed me on Reddit mocking me. Although, just one look through her posts makes it obvious that she's just ragebaiting to get people to look at her OnlyFans.
didn't princesskitty stop posting on IT bc she was exposed for grooming minors or sth?

oh wait just checked and she posted it on another feminist whining sub, r/blatantmisogyny

lmao they also posted my linkin park thread recently:

that sheboon is clearly going out of her way to simp for foid singers lately. hopefully trump's I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT! post causes her to have a nervous breakdown

Im gonna fuck this girls you can have the one on the left I take the one on the right lets goooo

Happens to all military green vests.
Once they arrive Home with 1 leg

didn't princesskitty stop posting on IT bc she was exposed for grooming minors or sth?
JFL I didn't even know about that. How ironic!

oh wait just checked and she posted it on another feminist whining sub, r/blatantmisogyny

lmao they also posted my linkin park thread recently:

that sheboon is clearly going out of her way to simp for foid singers lately. hopefully trump's I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT! post causes her to have a nervous breakdown
I can't believe I missed this post of yours, God I hate female singers so much. Ado already drives me mad enough, I don't need to hear it 24/7 with their shitty lyrics about sex and men.

Honestly, this now has me thinking, imagine how peaceful life would be if we just made incisions in foids' vocal cords at birth. Imagine how much nicer the world would be if we didn't have to hear them talk. I actually just felt my body relax by just thinking about the thought.

Honestly, this now has me thinking, imagine how peaceful life would be if we just made incisions in foids' vocal cords at birth. Imagine how much nicer the world would be if we didn't have to hear them talk. I actually just felt my body relax by just thinking about the thought.
absolutely

as people used to say, foids are to be seen and not heard

Strangle your wife?
7714318128 6abce36270 z 1

Same. We missed too much. We suffered too much. And we know to much for our own good actually in some ways

Yep. We are so aware we often fail to be low inhib enough
Low inhib + autist must be a wild life tbh, life gets a lot weirder when you are low inhib enough to be a full blown sperg in public.

Just the small things you learn over the years about foids, it makes it more clear… they’re not what you’re proposed by Disney cartoon as really being.. they’re absolutely vile.

Now.. where’s my Android 18 already?
eyes blinking GIF

It's unbelievable that you go through the trouble of engaging with those imbeciles on IT. You're only feeding into their virulent obsessions.

It's unbelievable that you go through the trouble of engaging with those imbeciles on IT. You're only feeding into their virulent obsessions.
Woah you're back

a touching story

males want to be romantics but foids won't let them
And becoming a living shell where the empathy died long ago and is rotting,and the smell filled the mind with rage and craving the sweet smell of a foid's blood.
iu

And becoming a living shell where the empathy died long ago and is rotting,and the smell filled the mind with rage and craving the sweet smell of a foid's blood.
\m/