Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I can imagine women waking up and hating how the world isn't exactly like FRIENDS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Namely in terms of demographics. Women want to be in urban areas full of attractive white people, and if women cant exist in areas like that they fucking hate it. They think they are femcel losers if they dont have a "friends style" social group in an uber expensive white enclave in an urban city. And they are gonna chalk it up to feeling "protected" when it really comes down to social status and racism. Women don't want to live in a shithole, they are no different than Trump, and love getting grabbed in the pussy by a REAL MAN who doesn't give a fuck. They also need to be in a friendgroup full of other attractive whites with quirky trustfund jobs-- never boring shit like accounting or programming, but something completely fucking useless yet still pays NYC rent.

There's nothing more entitled than about how white women are angry that their lesbo dance theory degree didnt get them a professorship at Vassar immediately and working at starbucks makes her struggle (yet she somehow still manages to live in Tribeca, and do everything she wants anyway, either thru sugar daddy, trust fund, or OF).

Last edited:
Since IT is obsessed with slayer, include me in the screenshot, please:owo:

Thread theme

Since IT is obsessed with slayer, include me in the screenshot, please:owo:
I dont know why they are obsessed with me, can someone explain why??? I think I just shoot the most shots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back