Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i can guess the ending of the movie

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
i found this in my recomendations in yt. i watched the clip and its brutal. but i knew if i watched the whole movie it would be bluepill as hell. i am sure the movie ends with a girl falling in love with him. also at the end of the ckip chadlite defends an incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/yXl3ENKGAUQ

Mogs me because white

Tfw too big brained to get a gf

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?
This whole white worshiping thing is retarded. There's tons of ethnics who mog this guy (along with the whites on here) to the shadow realm. Whiteness does play a role in attraction, but if you're ugly, you're ugly. You can't expect a 2/10 white dude to mog a 7/10 ethnic dude. The whiteness effect only works if both guys the same PSL rating. In that case, foids will almost always pick the white dude.

This whole white worshiping thing is retarded. There's tons of ethnics who mog this guy (along with the whites on here) to the shadow realm. Whiteness does play a role in attraction, but if you're ugly, you're ugly. You can't expect a 2/10 white dude to mog a 7/10 ethnic dude. The whiteness effect only works if both guys the same PSL rating. In that case, foids will almost always pick the white dude.
It's just a forum meme at this point tbh, especially with tehgymcel.

Some people take it seriously though.
yeah, the serious ones are the ones that say it's a +2 or whatever, not saying shit like tehgymcel who say's all ethnics are 0/10.